Chapter Twenty Four

QUINN POV

The popcorn flew through the air and placed my head in the right position to catch it with my mouth.

"Show off." Ry mumbled, rolling her pretty amber eyes.

After our little heart to heart at the park, we came back home. Ry made me a big dinner, then we ate all the snacks she got me while we had a Scream marathon. Ry really didn't like them but they had enough comedy too. And I'll admit to loving the way she gravitated to me when something made her jump.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you." I smirked facing her on the couch next to me.

"Maybe, but it does look hot on you." She grinned.

"I don't get jealous." I huffed and caught another popcorn in my mouth.

"You seemed pretty jealous whenever Tyler came near me over the weekend." She poked my cheek.

I didn't answer and looked forward to the t.v. screen. It was true. I did not like that guy. Every second I didn't have Ry's attention but he did, I wanted to reach for her perfect face and turned it to me.

Ry poked my cheek again, then again. When I refused to give her a reaction, she poked my side and I giggled out of reflex.

"Stop that." I laughed when she did it again.

I grab her hands and held them away from me but Ry was strong, so I used more strength. The bowl of popcorn fell to the floor as I pinned her down. We struggled a bit, while I straddled her thighs and sat on them. Ry whined much like a child before giving up.

"Okay," she panted from her little struggle. "So this is new territory for me." She squinted her eyes up at me.

I frowned not knowing what she meant. "How so?"

I watched as she bit her lip then smirked. "Come closer."

I immediately shook my head and got off of her. My face and body heated up at the way she looked at me. That's seduction, I'm not stupid.

Ry got up, came over to where I sat and placed her knees on either side of me. My eyes flitted over everything but her until her butt lowered to my legs. I gazed up at her with wide eyes and a rapidly beating heart. The movie that played was nothing but a distant noise now.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered and swallowed nervously.

"This is so much better." She grinned, leaning closer to me, hands on my shoulders.

Her soft lips pressed into mine, my hands sliding up her thighs to her hips and settling there. Our lips moved slowly and sensually, Ry slipping her tongue into my mouth. She had full control of the kiss as she coaxed my tongue out of my mouth and into hers. I let out a soft moan when she sucked on my tongue gently.

This was only my third kiss but the best yet if I'm being honest. Not that I had anything to compare it to. I pulled the girl on me closer and grunted quietly when she came into contact with my member. I tried to pull away, the feeling too much for me, but Ry followed my mouth and kissed me harder. We made out for a few minutes more before stopping.

"I think that's-"

But I cut her words off with another kiss. The uncomfortable feeling in my sweats increased as I grabbed her hips and pressed down, soothing the feeling some. I stood up, bringing Ry with me and placed her on her back and keeping our lips attached.

"Ry," I softly spoke her name, looking down at her.

Lips red and swollen, eyes darker and breathing unsteady. She looked breathtaking like that. Because of me. All for me.