Chapter Forty Four

QUINN POV

I woke up to a tingling feeling in my lower region. Wetness coating my member and a tongue licking me. Opening sleepy eyes, I looked down to see my girlfriend gazing up at me with seductive eyes.

"Good morning, sweetheart." She murmured and went back to her task.

Still stupid from now waking up, I leaned up on my elbows to see better. Ry had me in her mouth, taking it like it was so easy. I mean, having that thing down her throat couldn't be comfortable and it amazed me everytime she did it. A jolt of satisfaction washed over me, astonished that this girl would do this for me.

I would be fine without it, I liked focusing on her during our love making. Making her feel appreciated and devouring her body while she made delightful sounds. But I sure did love what she did to me.

She's pleasuring you, stop thinking.

Right, we're doing stuff.

I gathered her hair to keep it away from her face as her head bobbed, her humming making the pleasure even more enjoyable. Ry stopped letting me go with popping sound, straddled me and moved her underwear to the side. My back laid flat again when she guided me to her entrance, sinking down and moaning her delectation.

She rode me slowly, gliding up and down with ease due to her lubrication. "Fuck, I feel so full."

I grabbed onto her hips to help with her movements, leaning up to engulf a nipple in my mouth. I have her boobies in my mouth, hehe. My mouth worked across to the next, flicking and biting the hardened bud. Already worked up from her previous treat, I could feel myself ready to cum but I held off. I flipped us while staying inside and knelt, hands on her hips while I pounded into her.

"Shit, fuck me! Faster baby." Her back arched up off the bed, nails digging into the skin of my forearms.

I liked giving her what she wanted so I sped up. Working my hips into her with quick, short thrusts. "I'm close." I grunted.

"A-almost there."

I clenched my jaw, needing her to have her orgasm first but I couldn't wait. When I felt myself nearing, I pulled out and came over her stomach and breasts. I ignored the want to lay down and buried my face between my girlfriend's thick thighs, moving the material away. The second I tasted her a sigh left me, enjoying her sweet taste. Both of Ry's hands gripped my hair, hips bucking up to my mouth. Her moans were loud, short pants really, as she chased her high.

Her walls clenched around my tongue, a clear tell of her cumming for me. "Ohh, fuckkk."

My girlfriend sure cursed a lot.

Happily, I cleaned her up and placed a kiss on her sensitive bud before crawling up to see her face. "Good morning, Ry." I smiled big.

"Come here." She pulled me down to her mouth for a quick but sweet kiss. "I love you, baby."

I would never get tired of hearing that. "I love you too."

RILEE POV

I got out of my car with what felt like a permanent smile on my face, this morning's activities still fresh in my mind. Quinn and I parted ways reluctantly, her leaving for work a town over and I had a new project.

I walked over to the beach where we'd be shooting the swimsuit line, seeing Sadie's afro sticking out from where she bent. As I moved closer, I placed my bag on a nearby table and sneaked up on her. She was hidden behind a tent, head peaking out.