Chapter Fifty Six

RILEE POV

"Fucking hold on!" I yelled as I walked to the door. It was barely 7am and some idiot came knocking.

"I'm gonna tell moms today." My baby brother blurted out the moment the door opened.

It took me a second to interpret his words but then I remembered. Ava had just entered her second trimester and it was time to finally reveal both his new relationship status and everything it entails.

"Baby Kai, it's too damn early for this." I left the door open and walked to the living room to sit just as my girl walked out.

"Why'd you leave me?" She rubbed at her eyes with Peanut following her. She no longer referred to him as 'demon' and he was allowed to sleep in our bedroom.

Quinn laid down, putting her head on my lap and my hands immediately started to thread through her growing hair. She stopped cutting it and it was now to her neck. Something I was beyond happy about because I loved her hair, especially when she had her head buried between my legs. I smiled at her sleepy grin and sighed. These past few months were nothing short of amazing. Other than a little disagreements here and there, we were in our small blissful bubble.

"Kaiden's here and I'm guessing he wants us to go with him to my parents." I motioned to my pacing brother.

"Yes, he does." Kaiden stopped and nodded vigorously.

Quinn didn't respond, instead lightly poking my stomach. "Is there any baby in here yet?"

I rolled my eyes at the question. She'd gotten baby fever after finding out about Ava's pregnancy and wouldn't stop asking. "No, not until a few years."

"Bummer." She sighed and looked at my brother. "Are you scared of your moms?"

He only shrugged before moving to our kitchen and started taking things out. I turned around to see him extremely concentrated on his task, probably about to cook all my damn food.

"Where's your girlfriends?"

"Still asleep. Ava threw up all day yesterday and Sadie's period came. She's an evil thing when it comes." He pointed at me, "don't tell her I said that. So, while I had one sick girlfriend on one hand, I had a hormonal one on the other. I made them a big breakfast and left it so hopefully I don't get into too much trouble."

"Dude, one's hard enough. My heart bleeds for you." Quinn sat up and turned to him.

I frowned and looked at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Her eyes slightly widened before she cleared her throat. "I meant me. I'm the difficult one. Not you, you're an angel. Perfect." When she saw my bored expression, she puckered her lips for a kiss. "I love you."

"You're lucky you're cute." I pecked her lips before getting up to get ready for the day.

Quinn followed after I finished getting dressed, pulling me in for a fast make out session before letting me leave. I went out to see Kaiden plating our food, way too much food for the three of us.

"None for me. I just want some coffee." I went to the coffee maker and poured myself a cup.

"That's a bad habit." My brother put in his opinion as he fed Peanut a piece of bacon.

I shrugged and sipped, a sigh leaving my lips. "You sound like Quinn."

When she came back out, we all sat down to eat. When Quinn realised I didn't have a plate, she filled one up and placed it in front of me. Which made no sense because she ended up eating half of it anyway.