Chapter Twenty

RILEE POV

"What are you doing?"

I faintly heard someone say. I shifted closer to the warmth near me, and smiled automatically when that same warmth pulled me closer.

"I'm gonna wake them up." A voice I recognized as my brother's said.

"Just leave them, Tyler isn't here yet."

Despite hearing the voices, sleep still seemed more pleasing at the moment. So naturally I kept my eyes shut with the full intention of going back to sleep.

"But I wanna." My brother whined.

"Kaiden, leave them." Sadie's stern voice said and I could picture the look she gave him.

"But-"

"No."

"Fine."

I sighed softly and nestled to the body beneath me. The thumping of a heart could be heard then I registered a hand on my lower back, almost on my ass and another one higher. My eyes opened slowly, squinting at the sunlight before forcing myself to look up. Somewhere during the drive I must've fallen asleep and somehow ended up on a 'dead to the world' Quinn. The younger girl laid on her back, both arms securing me on her body to keep me from falling.

A smile tugged at my lips as I took in the sleeping girl. Much like the last time I woke up to her, her lips were parted but there was no long messy hair sprawled out. Her short hair still stuck out in different directions and she still looked just as beautiful if not more. The hair suited her.

"Oh, you're up. Kaiden wanted to wake you guys up with this, but you looked too cute to disturb." Sadie turned around, waving a bear horn in her hands.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get up but the raven haired girl had a firm grip on me.

"Draw on her." Kaiden held out a marker to me.

"I'm not going to draw on her." I scoffed, settling back down but contemplating it nonetheless.

"Oh, come on. You want her to fit in right? Draw on her, she'll feel like one of us." He urged, reaching back and tapping my shoulder with the marker. "We pull pranks on friends."

Sorry, Quinbee.

Five minutes later Quinn now had a mustache, added on bushy eyebrows and a goatee. Since I didn't want to go overboard, I refrained from the dick drawing I initially planned on doing. It might be my biased opinion but she still looked cute.

"Quinn sweetheart, wake up." I shook her.

She mumbled something and gripped me tighter, pulling my body down.

"Aww." My best friend and brother cooed simultaneously.

I shot a glare their way before attempting to wake to the girl again. "Quinbee," I sang out, jabbing my finger in her rib.

"I didn't eat the cake!" Quinn shouted as she jumped up, knocking me off of her.

I landed on the floor of the truck, a dull pain shooting through my head. "Ow." I rubbed the spot.

"Huh? Where are we?" The sleepy girl looked around, not even noticing she almost killed me.

Kaiden and Sadie calmed down from their laughing fit eventually to inform her we reached our destination. We were only waiting for Tyler and his girlfriend to show up before driving to the camping spot.

"We gotta get your boxers." I muttered, still laying on the floor.

Quinn adjusted herself and looked down at me with a frown. "Why are you on the floor? You could've woken me for a spot, you're so weird, Ry."