Dirt

"I mean I'm all for a good time, but these bozos are complete idiots" you huffed at Levi.

You were carrying Sasha as Levi carried Connie and Marco carried Jean. You were all headed to the infirmary to drop them off.

"I left them alone for five fucking minutes, I don't believe this" he mumbled

"Marco, what was the point of this?" you asked

"I uh, Well they wanted to test out the weight limit of a single grappling hook." he said as he look down in disappointment ashamed of his friends actions.

"You left me in care of adults who act like children?!" Levi said as he glared at you.

"I'm sure Humanities Strongest can handle the job, plus I'll let you pick out the punishment" you grinned at him.

He stood quiet thinking about it before he nodded accepting the challenge.

"Good, Thank you Levi. I'll make sure to swing by and help out"

"Yeah, whatever" he said as he dropped Connie harshly onto the floor of the infirmary.

You gently placed Sasha down as Marco placed Jean down as best he could.

The three opened their eyes slowly trying to adjust to their news settings. Finally adjusting, they  stared in horror at you. You were squatting down to their level as you held a cold face.

"Why did I have to hear from Captain Levi that three grown ass adults were swinging onto a single hook and plummeted down from a tree"

Their mouths gape open not knowing how to respond.

"OI! She's talking to you brats, speak up to your advisor" said Levi from behind.

"We're sorry please don't kick us out!" Connie cried out.

"Yes, we're sorry. We won't do it again" nodded Sasha furiously. 

Your eyes went to Jean's waiting to hear his response. His face began to flush red as he tried to come up with something.

"Yes, Miss Ma'am uh forgive us for being idiots it won't happen again" he said as he tried to salute to you.

Your brow raised in amusement, your lips curled up a bit finding the whole interaction a bit cute.

"Don't apologize to me. If anything your disrespecting your Captain over here" you nodded towards Levi's direction.

"We're sorry Captain Levi" they said in unison.

"Alright that's enough, I can't let this go by and I'm a bit too busy to throw you any type of punishment so I'm leaving Levi in charge to handle it for me, right Levi?"

"Get your Asses patched up, you got hard labor ahead of you tomorrow" said Levi.

You turned to walk out with Levi before you turned around to Marco.

"Forgive me Marco you seem like an honest man, but you are still part of this clown group, You're gonna have to take one for your team and take part of the punishment as well"

"Yes, Understandable Miss Advisor L/N, Ma'am" he said as he smiled at you and gave you a salute.

"Please don't refer to me like that, you make me sound old. I'm literally the same age as you hooligans"

"Forgive me, how would you like me to refer to you ?" asked Marco politely.

"Just Y/N"

"Oh alright, thank you for the clarification Y/N" Marco replied.