Stress Reliever

"Gorgeous"

Your eyes slowly open at the sound of the voice. Jean was caressing your hair as he looked down at you with a smile. You felt yourself close your eyes as you smiled. You snuggled your face deeper into the pillow, not wanting to wake up yet. This was the definitely one of the coziest you've ever been.

A bang at the door startled you awake. You quickly sat up with quick speed. You and Jean looked at each other confused. 

"Oi! Stop hogging Y/N, We got shit to do" you heard Levi behind the door.

You groaned and laid back down and hid under the warm covers.

"Jean, tell him I'm not here" you whispered.

Jean looked back down at the figure under the covers. He gave you a pat.

"Hey! That's my ass!" you hissed under the covers

He face palmed himself in embarrassment

 "Sorry" he whispered

He swung his feet on the edge of the bed and got up. He opened the door a bit and popped his head out.

"Captain Ackerman, Good Morning" Jean greeted in a deep raspy voice, clearly still tired.

"Jean, tell Y/N to bring her ass out here now"

Jean began scratching the back of his neck as his nerves grew. He knew he shouldn't be lying to his Captain, but he clearly had no choice. He had to sacrifice himself, for your sake.

"Um..Actually Sorry Captain but, Y/N isn't here"

Levi squinted his eyes at Jean, not buying his lie. He shoved the door open a little wider. He looked around his room and spotted a lump under Jean's covers.

"Oh really, she's not here"

"Yeah.."

"Then what's that lump under your covers Kirstein" he pointed at it.

Jean turned to where he pointed. He felt himself begin to sweat furiously, he feared the gig was up.

"T-That's my laundry?"

"Is that a question or a fact Kirstein"

"A fact sir" he gulped.

Levi shoved Jean out of the way and entered his room. He walked up to the so called lump under the covers. Without a second thought he slammed his elbow down full force onto the lump. You yelped in pain as you sat up.

"Ah, so you are here"

You began holding your side as you shot a glare at Levi.

"Don't give me that look, Hurry up and let's go"

You huffed in annoyance as you swung your legs to the edge of the bed. You sat up and stretched and nodded your head at Levi. Levi stood by the door and waited as you went to go collect your belongings. 

You walked up to Jean who also stood by the door, a bit sad your time together had come to an end once again. You stood on your tippy toes as you hugged him and leaned by his ear.

"Looks like we got caught" you whispered. 

"It seems so" he whispered.

"You know, you don't smell half bad"

"Yeah?" he grinned at you.

You kissed his cheek. As you nodded your head, breaking the embrace.

"Alright, well thanks Pretty boy. I'll make sure to wash these for you and return them"

"Sure, no problem. Take your time" he beamed.