Momma's Boy

The early morning sun's rays entered through your window, alerting you to start your day. You began to groan, not wanting to get up. You kept your eyes closed for a few more minutes, but your busy day schedule kept bugging you.

You opened your eyes as you let out a sigh. You sat up on your bed letting out a stretch that shook your limbs. You looked over to Jean who was still sleeping, already benefiting from his free day weekend. You snuggled your face into his neck giving it a kiss.

With that, you got up and got yourself ready for your day.

You put on your green officially military long coat. You reached for the hidden pocket from the inside and pull out a hefty amount of money. You walked over to the night stand next to Jean's spot and left it there for him to take, knowing cadets weren't the best paid.

You bent down next to his sleeping figure and caressed his long growing hair. You can hear his light snore as you watch his chest rise and fall, indicating he was still in deep sleep. You placed a loving kiss on his forehead before you stood up, grabbed your things and walked out.

---

You spun your pen around your fingers as you sat next to Levi, Erwin and the rest of the Captains and Advisors. You all sat at a long table, where they had you finish up some work before the first morning meeting of many started.

"Done already?" leaned Levi next to you.

"Mmmhh" 

"I'm guessing you're upset about not being able to go visit Horse boy's mom?"

Erwin tuned in listening as he continue filling his work.

"Of course, I'm stuck doing boring shit all day"

Levi let out a small smile, "You did sign up for this"

"I know" you sighed

"How's it going by the way? I mean from the looks of it you look content"

You looked down at your papers, a smile appearing as you though about Jean.

He's probably woken up by now.

"Really good, Never been happier"

Erwin felt a pang in his chest hearing your words.

"Yeah, Tweddle-Dee and Tweddle-Dum. A match of imbeciles made in heaven" Levi said.

You let out a snort hearing his comment.

"You're not wrong"

You placed your chin on your hand.

"At least I know, I have another partner to create chaos with"

"Our chaos is much more different than what you do with Jean. Your definition of chaos with him is fuc-"

You slammed your foot down onto Levi's cutting him off. He jolted up, hitting the table. Erwin turned to look at you both.

"Fuck you looking at" you whispered yelled harshly at him.

Erwin only rolled his eyes and put his eyes back on his work.

Levi shot you a glare and you shot him one back.

---

Jean looked down at the money placed on your night stand.

What am I going to do with you.

He shook his head as he let out a chuckle already hearing your voice in his head, always complaining about the cadets pay. He knew it was better to take the money with him then leave it there, knowing well he would come back to an upset Y/N.