ODM

"OI! OI! OI! WELL DONE!" you exclaimed.

You watched as the cadets effortlessly zoomed through the practice forest and slashed the mock Titans necks. You took notice of the cadets working together. You were in awe as you watched them not mutter a single word, just nods of communication. It was incredible with how far they've come in such a short span.

You couldn't help, but feel proud of you and Levi's work.

A mock titan crumbled down into the ground as a group of cadets killed it off.

"They're doing well" said the voice behind.

"Very" you beamed

You placed your hands on your hips as you continue watching the cadets. Levi stood next to you as he kept his eye on the cadets, writing down scores and comments. You side eyed the clipboard he held were he was writing the things down.

"Who's top?" you asked curiously.

"Hold on" he said.

He finished writing something down and began flipping through pages. He dragged his pen down the paper until they landed under a name. Without muttering a word, he handed over the clipboard towards you.

"See for yourself"

You took the clipboard and scanned the scores. Finding the highest, you traced it back to the name.

J,Kirstein.

No way.

"Horse boy?!" you exclaimed.

"Seems like it, best at ODM" he replied.

He turned to you, "Why are you surprised? Shouldn't you expect nothing but the best from your boyfriend? After all you are the future commander"

"What? I'm not surprised" you argued. 

You handed back the clipboard and folded your arms.

"I'm just very proud of him that's all"

"Right"

You rocked back and forth as you thought about Jean. You wanted to see him.

You decided to go look for him. You blasted off the tree and headed to look for him. Passing through trees and mock titans, you finally noticed a bald headed kid zooming around.

Connie. 

And if there was a Connie, there was a Jean.

You shot off towards Connie and just like you predicted you saw Jean standing on a branch as he saw his group mates finish up killing a mock titan. You landed softly behind him. You stood behind him as you gave his bicep a squeeze.

Jean quickly turned around. He picked you up as he pulled you in for a kiss.

"What, you feeling my muscles" he joked as he began flexing his arm.

You laughed as you gave his bicep another squeeze.

"A little birdy told me you got first place for ODM gear training"

"Really?!"

"mmhm" you pecked his lips. "Very proud of you"

"What does that win me?" he smirked

You rolled your eyes at him as you hit him lightly, signaling to put you down.

"I don't know Kirstein. I'm here as your advisor to see if the report is true" you played.

"Ahhh forgive me Advisor" he played around.

"Less talking, show me what you can do" you crossed your arms as you began leaning on the tree.