Hurt Me No More

"Are you serious, ugh" He said as he folded his arms and looked at you in disgust 

"where" he scoffed

"......"

"WHERE!"

"...." You just began looking around the closet aimlessly.

"I SAID WHERE Y/N" his voice cracked at the end.

You folded your arms as you closed your eyes and smirked,

 "it seems like you already know where Levi"

His eyes widen as he gasped placing a his hand over his mouth in disbelief.

He grabbed you by the collar and pulled you close to him, 

"I want this room spotless Y/N"

"It already is Levi" you whined 

"I can smell your nasty children rotting in here"

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Please, I already threw away my children"

He shoved you back aggressively and you hit your back to the small shelf. You looked down and smirked. You rubbed it.

"This looks familiar" you joked.

About to scold, he refrained himself and pinched his nose bridge as he closed his eyes, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"To be fair, you wanted me to sleep with him in the first place remember"

Your circled around him till you leaned to his ear

"To get rid of my stress" you reminded him.

"Clearly, I didn't tell you to fuck him in here now did I?" he said with gritted teeth.

"Hey" you shrugged the way he did "It can't be helped" you mimicked 

"And you take this as a joke"

"Well, I cleaned the living fuck out of the objects that we used"

"..You...used..objects?!" he looked down at his hands.

He felt nausea creeping up on him, imagining all the filthy cleaning products he touched.

"What?!" you erupted laughing "No, No I didn't mean it like that I mean where you know, I was positioned"

Relief washed over him as he looked back at you, "At least tell me where and what"

"Alright" you huffed out, You jumped up a little and sat on the small shelf.

You dangled your feet as you patted the open space next to you so Levi could sit.

Levi sighed and hop up and sat beside you.

"Alright where"

"Right here" you beamed.

It was as if his life flashed before his eyes. He stared at you in pure horror.

"And you made me sit on it!"

"Oi! Don't be so dramatic it's clean Levi. Bleach and all I promise. We barely even made any mess. We cleaned it so no bacteria of ours was left behind for your delicate little nostrils"

You looked around the room, "I really am sorry though" you said starting to feel guilt.

"I shouldn't have disrespected your sacred spot, I know this meant a lot to you"

It was as if his anger evaporated into thin air as he heard your apology. He let out a sigh as he nudged you.

"Your fine" he said.

"Really?" 

"Yes just don't do that shit again"

You clasped your hands together in joy. You pulled Levi into a side hug as you nuzzled your cheek to his.

"I always knew you had a soft spot for me" you teased

"Quit it" he mumbled.

"Aww C'mon hug me back Levi" you pushed him more into you.

You froze when you felt his arm wrap around your side and pull you into a side hug as well. Your eyes widen and your breathe hitched as you heard the most unbelievable sound ever.

You heard Levi let out a small laugh.

"Are you laughing?" you said in disbelief 

"what I can't laugh around my friend?" He narrowed his eyes at you

"NO,NO YOU CAN...it's cute, I like your laugh"

Levi felt a tint of red rising up to his cheeks. He pushed you away.

"And that's enough of that" he said.

"Aww What! I was enjoying that" you pouted 

He hopped off the shelf and looked at you, "Sorry, but I have something I need to do"

You sighed and hopped off the shelf heading for the door, "Well whatever it is, have fun!" you beamed 

"Will do" he said

He waited until you completely left. Waiting a few minutes and checking the coast was clear he turned his attention back to the small shelf. He narrowed his eyes at it as he stared at it in disgust. He popped on some gloves and went over to it. He started slowly pushing it out the door.

He grunted and pulled with all his might pushing it all the way outside to an open area. He pulled back and stared at it with dark eyes as if he was faced with a criminal. He reached for the match box in his pocket and pulled it out.

He lit one match and threw it at the shelf setting it on fire. He watched with an evil grin. A slow tear dramatically fall down on his cheek as he stared at the blaze.

"You can't hurt me anymore" he whispered

"Really Levi"

Levi turned around to find you staring at him with a dead panned look.

"Oh hey" he said.

He awkwardly extended out his arms to you.

"Really, you think a hug from you is gonna change the fact that I witness you murder an innocent shelf"

"Worth a shot"

"I seriously can't stand you sometimes"

"neither can I and here we are"

You let out a smirk as you walked over to him and leaned your head onto his shoulder. You both stood silently, watching the fire crackle through the night.