A Taste of Humanity's Strongest

Levi sat in his office with his feet kicked up on his table, he held the bridge of his nose as his head tiled up at the ceiling with eyes closed.  

He heard a knock on his door. His eyes opened to see who it was. Your head popped up and he immediately sat up.

"Y/N, how are you feeling?"

You began rubbing your arm as you walked in. You held a shy smile as you looked down at the ground.

"Better" you replied.

He got up from his seat and swiftly walked over to you. He placed his hands on your shoulders, giving you a light squeeze. Your eyes looked up at him. He held kind eyes and a kinder smile.

"Is there anything you need Y/N"

"A-actually there is"

He's never heard you stutter when you talked him. It definitely has to be something big.

"Well, don't be shy now Y/N tell me. You know I'm always willing to help you out"

you felt your lips curl up, almost turning into a smirk but you quickly toned it down to a small smile. You looked at one of his hands that still laid on your shoulder. You placed one of your hands on top of his and gave him a small squeeze.

"If it's not too much to ask for, I'd like to reconsider my offer"

You looked back at him to see his reaction. To your surprise he went paler then he already was.

He took a step back.

"D-Do you mean as in a taste?" he whispered not believe your words.

"Yes, a taste of humanity's strongest" you smiled at him.

Levi started feeling sick.

You watch as his mouth gape open and his hand started to turn cold, shaking and sweating. His skin almost looked as if was about to turn green.

"Levi?" you called out.

You were trying so hard not to laugh at him.

"A-are you sure that will make you feel better Y/N?" he tried arguing.

"Yes, I thought about it and think it would be a great stress reliever"

Levi gulped.

He began cursing himself for even offering himself to you.

You began leaning forward and Levi's eyes worried in panic.

Shit, Shit, Shit

"Y/N-"

"What, don't tell me you don't want to" you pouted at him.

Dam it.

He let out a sigh in defeat.

"No, I'll do it"

You smiled at him as he began leaning towards you. His lips began shaking, trembling.

He closed his eyes waiting for the impact. He felt your hands on his face and a sound of laughter erupted from your throat. He opened his eyes and sees you laughing, holding your stomach.

"Oi! Oi! Oi!" you threw your head back

" I'm just messing with you" you laughed.

You watched as his face went from fear, to confusion then anger. But as he continue watching you laugh, his features calmed down to a relieved smile.

"I see your back to your proper self"

You let out a sigh as you patted his cheek.

"I guess I am. Came here to thank you for earlier, you know comforting me and what not"