The Bracelet

WUFAN'S POV

"What did you just called me?!" Soyeon asked her eyes full with anger,hatred and sadness?

"So-so-Soyeon-ah" Chanyeol stuttered.

"Don't you dare to call me that again" she snapped, storming out of the cafeteria.

Chanyeol was shocked with what had just happened and so did us.

"Wow" That was the only word that escaped from Suho's mouth.

"Oi Chanyeol! What are you doing?! Go after her! It's all your fault!" I said feeling an anger building in me.

"What? But I-"

"Yas, Kris is right! It's all your fault! We're having a good time but you ruined it." Suho huffed.

"Erghh.But I used to called her that.Why was she upset? Is she still mad at me? Urghh " He raked his hand tbrough his messy black hair.

"Used? You've met her before? When?" Suho ask him.

"Uh, no-no.Uh..I mean uh-I'll go find her now. Bye" he replied hastily before fading away from our sights.

"He doesn't even know how to lie " Suho said chuckling.

Both Suho and I knew Chanyeol was Soyeon's bestfriend.

"She had change " Suho said looking at me.

"Ya. She did "

"She was so sweet and kind when I first met her. She didn't get angry that easily. I think the incidence changed her " he whispered sadly.

SUHO'S POV

"I think the incidence change her."

"I should've be there for her." Kris said sadly avoiding my gazes.

"It's not your fault. Even if you were there so what? She'll think that you're just another stranger that wanted to ruin her life."

"Ya,but still,I'm her brother after all. I should've protect her. "

I was at lost of words now. I didn't know what to say.

I pat Kris's shoulder hoping that it'll relieve him but I didn't think it's working as I heard him sighed.

"But you're here now. You can protect her. Don't worry. She'll be fine. She's one strong girl remember" I tried to lighten him up.

"Yas Yas she is "

AT ROOFTOP

SOYEON'S POV

Only Yeol can call me Yeonie. Who was he, calling me Yeonie all of sudden.

No one had ever called me Yeonie except Yeol alone.

Hm..I touch my wrist as I thought about Yeol.

Did he still remember me? Will he recognized my face? I guess no because I can barely make out his face. I only have this bracele-

Wait-Where was my bracelet?

It should've be here! Oh my! How am I going to find Yeol? He'll be angry if we met one day to find I lost it.

Where could it be?

Think soyeon, think

That prank!

It has been more than 3 days.I didn't think it was still there.

I rushed my step out from the roof and went to the place where it all had happen.