Overboard

SOYEON'S POV

Yesterday was a frantic day.The moment I'm off of the rooftop, Wufan didn't stop nagging at me.He was so annoying!

We were not even that close. Why was he so protective of me?

I didn't know what happened to Jeon after the incidence. No one knew there was a rumor that he didn't jump.

I thought it was true though conaidering there wasn't any student talking about him jumping nor any sound of ambulance.

I was cut off from my thought when our homeroom teacher walked in.

"Before we start the lesson, I have an announcement. Unfortunately, Jungkook has transfer to another school.I know that he caused a bit of commotion yesterday but let's just forget about it and wish him well," she said sighing sadly.

"He's probably embarrassed because he doesn't dare to jump yesterday " Sehun snorted causing the whole class laugh at his remark.

"At least he's not a prick who bullied people and caused them to make such decision" I retorted earning a glare from him and the whole class ooed.

"What did you cAll me?!"

"A P.R.I.C.K " I said slowly.

"You-" he was cut by teacher.

"Soyeon! Sehun! Stop it both of you! Detention after school today! "

"Don't even dare to argue!" The teacher continued as she saw me trying to say something.

I glared at Sehun finding him doing the same thing while mouthing 'this is not over'.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to the teacher ignoring the crumple of papers thrown at me.

DETENTION CLASS

I was thinking to skip the detention but unfortunately the teacher saw me and dragged me here.

I was stuck in this classroom with Sehun behind me with his earphones on. The teacher was out for awhile handling the meeting that was going on in the meeting room.

"Could you stop that!" I shouted at Sehun because he kept on kicking my sit.

He closed his eyes and bobbed his head up and down, ignoring me.

"Yah! " I pulled his earphones out.

"Hey! What the hell?!"

"Stop kicking my sit! "

"You can't order me around! This room is not yours "

"And this chair is not yours! Stop being annoying! "

"Whatever" he said plucking back his ear.

This guy! Ish! I changed my seat and I swear I heard him chuckled.

What a prick.

I sat on my new seat and waited for the teacher to come back. I think I'll just go to sleep.

I laid my head on my arm which was placed on the table. I heard the sound of a moving chair but I didn't bother to look at it.

It was probably that annoying prick.

As I started to drift to my beautiful sleep, someone kicked my chair.I turned around to see Sehun smirking.

"What the hell did you think you're doing?!"

"Just..playing around. "

"Stop disturbing me.What's your problem?! "

"You. "

"Huh? "

"You're my problem"

"You're so annoying" I snapped, smacking Sehun on his head.

Sehun groaned in pain from her abusement.

"How dare you?!" he finally snapped from his calm posture,slamming the desk as he stood up

"What? Are you mad now?" I laughed at her face.

"Yah! You listen here " he grabbed my neck harshly.

"You better stop with that attitude of yours or else-"

"What? Are you really that low? Strangling a girl now ?" I said sarcastically trying to escaped from his gripped.

A flash of memory came through me and I tried my best not to let it got to me.

"You're lucky you're a girl, if not you'll be dead by now.Urgh" he dropped me harshly on the floor.

"Ouch! What the hell?!"

"Next time, don't act as if you're strong when you're not. Bitch." I gasped at his word.

I can't believe he just called me that.

"What did you called me? "

"What? Is the almighty Soyeon angry?" He grab my face as he continued.

"If you're a girl act like one. Don't go around dressing like a boy" He snickered.

"Excuse me?" He was really getting on my nerve.

"Are you that desperate for attention? Dressing like this to get everyone's attention? You can fool Chanyeol and Kris but never me." he released my face and walked towards his seat.

Who did he think he is.

"Attention?"

"You hear this mister. Just because I dress up like this doesn't mean I want attention. Stop being so naive. I can dress however the fck I one because this is my life!" He looked at me with a bored expression.

"Did you lost your brain when you drop forom the sky because for somwone as good looking as you, you sure don't look like you have a brain," I shook my head looking at an angry Sehun.

"Stop! You think you're brave? Picking on me like that? You're just a scholarship student. I can break you easily with that rude manners of yours. Doesn't your mum teach you how to behave?"

I stared at him, confused when I heard the word 'mum'.

Why did he bring up my mom in this?

"Oh wait maybe she's just like you. Grabbing people attention for money. That's what people with a low-life like you always do right? Fuck people to earn money. She must be a...." he stopped for a moment and looked at me with his infamous smirk.

"whore? " he said smiling wickedly.

SEHUN'S POV

She glared at me with her eyes full of water, waiting their cue to fall of her cheeks.

What the hell did I said?

I can't believe I said those words.

What has gotten into me?

Suddenly I felt a sting on my face.

"You..seriously have gone overboard. You know nothing about me nor my mom. You have no right to call her that! I can't believe you change this much. You're such a horibble person,"

She grabbed her bag, running out of the door not before I saw a tear fell on her left cheek.

"Okay guys, you can-what happen? "The teacher asked as she stumbled onto Soyeon. Soyeon just walks away.

"Wait, Soyeon-"
The teacher looked at me with a questioning look but I averted my gazes on the spot where Soyeon stood before.

"What have you done Oh Sehun?" The teacher looked at me dissappointedly, rubbing her head.

---------------

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment please!