Movie Spree

No one's POV

Kris's Mansion

Soyeon, Nate and Suzy ended up sleeping in Kris's house as they were too tired and worn out to walk to Soyeon's apartment. They were having a movie spree until Kris and Suho went to their room to talk about something.

Kai swore that the two were secretly fucking and of course he didn't get away easily from Kris after making that comment. Let's just say he won't be able to hold anything properly using his left hand. Kris practically broke the guy's left wrist which earned himself a threat from Kai saying he'll sue him-Kris only rolled his eyes.

Later on, he and Kyungsoo joined the other two oldies in Kris's room. Soyeon looked at them weirdly when she saw the couple got up quietly not wanting to get caught. They smiled at her, Kai grabbed Kyungsoo's arm making the smaller boy blushed a bit and he put one finger on his mouth-telling her not to say a thing- as if they were about to secretly fuck each other in the closet.

Soyeon smirked at Kyungsoo even though it was a bit dark, she clearly saw the petite boy blush....really hard for whatever reasons he had.

After several movies later, they decided they had enough. Sehun kept on arguing with Tao the whole time and Chanyeol looked so exhausted. Choa was laying on Soyeon's lap and Suzy glared at her the whole night. You can tell she was getting annoyed with Soyeon and Choa always spending time together.

Nate whom noticed the whole thing rubbed Suzy's back telling her to calm down and she just rolled her eyes at him and told him to shut up.

"I'm bored." Chanyeol sighed- his fingers playing with Soyeon's brown hair.

"Me too" almost everyone said except Soyeon and Choa who happily giggling at their own chat.

Suzy looked at both of them and rolled her eyes. If eyes can roll 360 degree, her eyes would do just that.

"I'm going to to the fried chicken place. Who wanna join me?" She said out loud, knowing Soyeon can't say no to chicken.

Everyone raised their hand except Baekhyun, Sehun, Choa and Soyeon. Soyeon wanted to joined but she saw Choa didn't raise her hands and she didn't want the girl to be alone so she kept her hands to herself.

"Why don't you just ordered it?" Sehun said.

Suzy shrugged "because maybe I wanna get out of here."

"Why" Tao furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't wanna see a sickening view all the time." she spatted angrily causing Soyeon to look at her.

"What sickening view?"

"Nothing"

"Suzy" Soyeon sensed something was wrong in her tone.

"Come on guys. The faster we go the faster we get pizza." Nate said laughing awkwardly. Soyeon furrowed her eyebrows and before she could say anything, they were already out.

"It's okay we can chat more." Choa squeezed her shoulder and she replied with a smile.

After two hours, they still hadn't come back yet. Soyeon had gotten bored since Baekhyun and Sehun won't let her play their x-box knowing that she will beat their asses in less than 10 minutes.

Choa was long gone to the bedroon saying she was tired leaving Soyeon watching the two boys arguing on what game to play next. She got up and headed towards Kris's room thinking maybe they would let her join whatever conversation they were having.

"...so when will you tell her?" Soyeon furrowed her eyebrows and pressed her ears to the door.

Her?