Awkward Day with Kaisoo [I]

(unedited)

SOYEON'S POV

Yesterday was pretty fun.I spent some times with Wufan and Chanyeol.Wufan told me about the rest of Exo members.It was fun hanging with them,they were so care free and funny,well more like Chanyeol because Wufan just nodded and interrupted us a couple times.

He didn't talk that much though but whenever me or Chanyeol make a stupid jokes,he will judge.He said that he can drew really well.I'm looking forward to see his drawing.

Chanyeol was acting weird all day,asking me about my past and all.Of course I avoided it, it was not the time to reveal everything.

I had a weird attraction towards him though.It was like we knew each other before.I'm not the type to be amused or laugh at people's joke but whenever he was there,I feel I'm at ease.

Weird right? It was like we had some chemistry.I was quite surprise when he knew that I love chocolate and bubbletea, I never told him I like those things.

He was so strange.

It was a holiday.For me. I'm going to Lotte World today with Owl and Kai.It was their birthday.

Well not exactly their birthday,Owl's on 12 January and Kai is on 14 January and today is 13 January so they said that 13 was officially 'their day' or 'kaisoo day'.

Kyungsoo asked me to accompanied him because he knew Kai will ditched him afterwards if he foundany cute girls.

I had no choice but to say yes. He helped me before so it was only fair if I did the same.

They were still in school now so I had time to dress myself up. I was still in Wufan's house,he didn't let me out so I had no choice but to stay. At least until today or tomorrow though.

I didn't want to be a burdened.

I had been to Lotte World few times when I was still little.I always go there with my dad.

We will play everything and spent the whole day there without no one interupting us because he was one of the shareholder, and a designer that designed most of the exciting parts there.

Reminiscing all the sweet moments with him make me teared up.We were so close but I let him go.

Forgiving the things that he did was too hard.Even though I tried to forgive him but the thoughts of his wrongdoing sickened me.

I brushed off all the thoughts and changed myself into another outfit (pic on multimedia).As I brushed my hair,I heard a loud horn.

I saw Kai an Kyungsoo hopped of the car.I rushed dowstairs not forgetting to bring my wallet and phone with me.

"Yo! Peeppss! Ready to go?!" Kai hollered when he saw me approaching him and Owl at the front door.

"Wow! Soyeon! You look beautiful! Can I come with you guys?!" Chanyeol said interupting. He was playing Xbox with Kris.

"No!" Both Owl and Kai said.Pulling me out from that house.

"It's okay we can go next time." I told him.

"Really?!" He said excitedly.

"Yas...If I feel like it..which means probably around 30 years later" I said playfully.

"Hahahah..Looks like that's a No! Ahahaha" Kai laughs

"bu-but.."

"Cmon Soyeon.We're going to be late"

"Bye guyss.." I said as I entered the Kai's range rover, leaving a dumbfounded Chanyeol.

---

Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment please.