The texts

No one's POV

I hugged Sehun

Me

No

He hugged me

Him

The Goddess

The living anime

The Sebooty! (Get out luhan!)

Oh my God

I must be dreaming

Am I in heaven already?

Holy shit

"Oi Soyeon!" Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of her.

"Huh? Oh- hey. What?"

"We've been trying to get your attention since the last 10 minutes. What are you thinking about?" Chanyeol snorted.

"No-nothing" she stuttered

"Is it just me or your face looks really red right now," Baekhyun said tilting his head, examining Soyeon's face.

"Wha-t no-I -uhm," she stuttered more trying so hard to cover her face.

"What are you hiding from us huh?" Chanyeol nudged her arm.

"N-nothing"

Chanyeol give her the-i'm-not-buying-it-look. She sighed in defeat.

"Uhmm...I. ..uhmm"

"Is it about Sehun?" Baekhyun said all of sudden, smirking.

Damn! That boy and his brain!

Chanyeol looked at her for an answer but she only closed her face even more. Her face looked like she just ate two containers of chillies soup.

"Guess it is then," he smiled knowingly and Chanyeol still looked lost.

Soyeon groaned loudly, mumbling a small ' I hate you ' to Baekhyun.

"Can someone explain? I'm lost"

"You're dumb Chan. Not lost," Baekhyun snickered, patting his head.

"Hey!!! You're right...but you lavvvvv meeeeehhh," Chanyeol said making a kissy face.

Baekhyun pushed his head away and asked Soyeon again.

"So what happened?" He wriggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Do I really need to tell?" She said still covering her face, voice muffled as she spoke.

Both boys nodded even she didn't see it.

"You know....I cleaned the school with him after school everyday right?" The boys nodded.

"Well....uhm..something happened and we kinda like... hugged..." she said trailing her voice.

"You hugged?" Baekhyun looked at her, smiling.

"No...he hugged me...but I just...you know....girls..." she groaned, burying her face deeper  into her small palms, trying to ease the blush creeping on her face.

"Oh My God! Finally ! You've waited ages and he finally acknowledged you. I'm so proud of you! Oh My God. You guys hugged," Chanyeol said hugging Soyeon tightly, squealing like a 16 year-old highschool girl.

"Let me goooo....I can't breath," she tradhed in his arm, hiding the pain she felt in her arms when Chanyeol hugged her tightly.

"I'm so happy for you" Baekhyun said smiling.