Selu is real!

No one's POV

Next morning

Everyone got up pretty early. Except Soyeon. She didn't sleep all night. She was too afraid that the other girls will hear her screams and she didn't want them to know her struggles. So she decided to sleep after everyone was out.

Soyeon's phone rang and she groaned at the sound.

Soyeon: What!

Chanyeol: Soyeon! Where are you?! Whenever you are get to the backyard garden! Fast!

Soyeon:Ughh Whyyy. I need to sleeppppp

Chanyeol : Wait! You haven't get up yet ?! CHOI SOYEON!GET UP! OH GOD !

Soyeon : awww Yeol! You don't need to shout!

Chanyeol : Well I need to! You better get up if you don't want to be punish!!!!!

Soyeon : Ugh let them beeeee. How bad will the punishment go. You're hyperventilating out of nothing.

Chanyeol : Not bad?! If you saying having to clean the school for two months straight and jump in the pool with just in swimsuit in November are not that bad. Yea okay. Do what you wanna do. I already warned ya.

Soyeon : Jump in what?! *abruptly get up* Oh my God Oh my God. Why didn't you called me earlier.

Chanyeol : Are you serious? *face palm* Just get your ass up and brush your teeth and wash your face that's it.

Soyeon : *disgust face* Ew I'll stink. *heads to bathroom*

Chanyeol : Stink now or stink then. You choose.

Soyeon : *muffle sounds* What was that supposed to mean. *toothbrush in mouth*

Chanyeol : I don't know. It sounds good. Now hurry up! You have 5 more minutes!

Soyeon : 5?! The fck! How am I supposed to get ready in-

Call ended

"Fuck! Did he just hang up on me ?! Ugh" Soyeon said frustratingly.
~~~~~~

"I'M HERE!!!"

Soyeon shouted ,panting a bit as soon as she arrived at the backyard . She looked at the surrounding to find Chanyeol with worried face and the other students with smirk and playful grin.

"Aha! So this is the princess we've been waiting for huh"-Chen

"Looks like we'll get to see the dirtwimp in swimsuit," -Kai said wriggling his eyebrows.

Soyeon glared at the lads.

"Enough! Now Soyeon why are you late?"-Mr. Lee

"I-I - My alarm is off. No one wakes me up in time.....?" Soyeon replied.

"Aren't you in the same room as Ashley? Didn't she wake you up?"

"No Sir.. She did-"

"I did" Ashley butt in.

"I did wake her up. But she got mad at me and she even kicked me. I tried again but she got mad and yelled at me. She even slapped me." Ashley lied.

The whole crowd gasped and whispered with each other. Chanyeol and Suho stared at Soyeon sympathetically .

"Is that true?"

"No-"

"You can asked the girls. They saw her. " Ashley said,fake crying.