Deathly Screen

No one's POV

Nate never liked hospital. No one did but no one despised hospital more than Nate. He thought hospital was a scary place. The last destination for people before they died. Their last hope. It can either be good or bad thing when you're in the hospital, mostly bad, Nate thought.

It had been almost 9 hours after the incident. The sound of sniffling and sobbing can be heard mostly from Suzy. She hated herself after doing that but she can't turned back time. Nate kept his hand wrapped around Suzy although he was still angry at her but at this rate being angry won't do any good.

The boys sat tiredly, dark bags started to form under their eyes, nose and lips red, faces wet with tears. Sehun was nowhere in sight too, afraid to face the situation he thought was his fault. Kai and Baekhyun sat there staring at the wall- emotionless-as they wait patiently, both believing Soyeon will be okay.

Chanyeol couldn't sat still either. He never did sit still but this one was a different case. His face was wet with tears and his nose and lips were terribly red. He promised to never leave her, always protecting her but he failed yet again. Forgiveness may be the last thing he wanted to do to himself if anything happened to Soyeon.

Kris sat quietly as he looked ahead of him not trying to looked around as he knew he will break right then and there. Knowing he has failed once again on protecting Soyeon. Suho looked at him worriedly, not wanting the boy to sink into his negative mind but he knew he was too late to bring the boy out of his thoughts.

Nurses had been running back and forth from the emergency room to the others, faint sound of the doctor screaming about not having enough blood and how the girl was bleeding too much could be heard. It was very chaotic as the doctor tried their hardest to tranfer the right amount of blood. They had to tried many times though as her body won't accept some of the blood that was given making it harder for them to heal her.

The doctor open the door, masked hanging on his neck as the look of relief painted in his face.

"Choi Soyeon?" He asked hoping someone knew who she was.

He smiled sadly as he saw a familiar face in front of him.

"I knew she looked familiar." he said sadly at a panicking Kris.

The same questions he heard everyday was being thrown all at once when the boys crowded him and he paused them putting his hand up.

"She's fine, yes but she won't be able to wake up anytime sooner but you can visit her in a couple of hours." The boys sighed in relief and the sobbing sound from Suzy make the boys started to tear up too.

The doctor smiled at them "Mr.Wu" the doctor nodded earning a hand shake from Kris, "Mr. Eric"

"May I talk to you for some minutes?" Kris looked at him quizzically but nodded and asked Suho to go back home and get some rest, maybe even cleaned up whike waiting for Soyeon to be awake as well as the boys which Suho gladly nodded already feeling exhausted.

Dr.Eric's office

"Have a seat." The doctor, Mr. Eric, gestured his hand towards the empty seat across his. Kris nodded rubbing his tired red eyes as he watched Dr. Eric asking for teas from his assistant.

"It's been a long time since we last met" Dr. Eric smiled and Kris nodded, didn't really have energy to talked.

"I've told you Kris, I want us all to meet again but not in this condition" he continued feeling slightly agitated.

Kris mumbled a soft 'I'm sorry' and Dr. Eric sighed as he walked and placed himself beside Kris.

"Did Mr. Choi know?" Kris shook his head and his eyes widen in horror. Dr Eric sighed once again.