The Principal,The target.

SOYEON'S POV

I knocked before entering the principal office as I heard a soft 'come in'.

"Good morning principal..."

"Min Woo.Please just call me Sir Woo. You're the scholarship student right?"

"Oh-Okay Prin-I mean Sir Woo.Yas I am.Well this is the registration paper."

He took it and handed me my schedule and locker number.

520.

I read it.

"Uh-sir..Didn't I need to have a key for my locker ?"

"Oh no-no,in here you just need the locker number and your handprint to open it.Yours is a little special everyone else has at least 4 number on their locker but yours is just 3 and a little bigger from others."

"Even my daughter wants it.He makes it special for you.You're lucky" He smiled explaining to me.

Handprint ?! Mr.Choi really put an effort in this.Wait-who was 'he' that he meant?

He can't knew about this.He can't knew about me.

"What do you mean ?"

"You're Mr.Choi's,the owner of this building,daughter aren't you ?"

"Wait-What " How did he ..

"Sorry but no-no.Mr Choi ? My dad? I dont even know him.If he's my dad I would live a proper life and be happy.Don't you think?Uh, I'm already late for class,thank you and goodbye" I said as I turned around as fast as I can.

Before I could leave the room, I heard something that caused me to stop my track.Things I haven't heard of in a long time.

"Melody.That's your name right ?"

There was a long dead silence after he said it. I froze at my place,too frightened to turn around.

"How did you know ?" I asked finally feeling some guts.

"You think I didn't check about you? Mr.Choi won't let just anyone uses the locker. When you applied, Mr.Choi personally asked me to give the locker to you.I was confused at first but then I figured it out."

"He always tells us to make sure it's clean and no one touch it.Someone told me he has a daughter named Melody and you" he said pointing at me

"Is Melody.Am I right ?" He smirk as if he just solved a suicidal case.

"No.I'm not." I said weakly still not turning to face him.

"Don't lie,it'll become a habit.Why would you registered as a scholarship student ?To spy on me ?"

"Look here old man.I don't know him and I'm not the one who registered to this hell.I have no connection with him and what makes you think I want to spend my time spying on an old man?"I turned looking at him weirdly as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're not worth my time. Melody?There's a lot of people named Melody,stop talking shit." I retorted back.

"You know.You did have a good explanation but how do you explain about the locker? He only saves the locker for someone special." He smirked knowingly.

"I've been here for more than 7 years.I know about him and the locker.There's a lot of other empty locker but he's willing to give this special one to a commoner? Nonsense."

I gulped at his statement.I had no other choice but to come clean.It's dead end.

"Fine.You're the only one that knew about me and I would like you to keep it that way.You out me to anyone and I'll make sure you live a miserable life."

"You tell anyone about this and I'll not hesitated to break you.Oh and make sure you do something to your daughter,I don't want to be studying in a prestigious school but the principal didn't act like one," I turned around trying to leave.

"Oh. I wouldn't tell but the kids.... They'll know.They'll figure it out by themselves.I'm not the only one who heard about the locker" He snickered.

I stomped out of his office ignoring his comments.

Let's just hope he didn't have a big mouth and outed me to anyone.

As long as I stay by myself no one would know.

I took a deep breath and proceeded to my class.I knocked the door and entered it.

"You're late again" the teacher said without looking up from the paper she was holding.

"huh? Me ?" I asked with a confuse exprssion.

"Oh I'm sorry.You must be the new student.It's not you I'm talking about it's-" before the teacher could continued her word,someone pushed me aside causing me to drop on the floor.

I heard the whole class laughed at me.

Great.

I rose on my feet with the help from the teacher.

"Class! Behave ! And you " she point at the earlier guy that pushed me.

"Behave or detention,"

"I choose detention " the guy said back,Rude.

The class exploded into another laugh as the teacher sighed.I darted my gaze to the guy earlier.

He was looking at me with a scary gaze.I wondered why he did that then I saw who was standing beside him.The brown girl from earlier.

uh-oh.

"Class,this is the new student,Soyeon.Treat her nice " she told the class as she darted her eyes towards the guy from earlier.

" especially you.don't be rude" the guy just smirked.

"You can introduce yourself" she turned her head towards me, smiling.I nodded before introducing myself.

"Hey,Um.I'm Soyeon.Nice to meet you guys..I guess.."

"It's a girl "

"Whoa"

"I thought a boy with boobs "

With that everyone broke into laughter.Well..Haih..

"Settle down class! Behave yourself.Soyeon you may sit down beside...Kyungsoo.."

"Who.."

"Owh he's with the owl eyes"

"Owl..Oh " I saw him at the back of the class near the window,with those eyes you can clearly saw him a couple of miles away..The owl boy wore a bored expression with the teacher's commented.

I make my way towards his table when suddenly I saw someone sticking their legs out.

Again?Why do they like to see me trip?Haih..

I just smirked at the guy and kicked his leg caused him to let out a painful groaned.I heard people ooed and woah at my guts.I smirked and took my seat beside the Kyungsoo guy.

"You see oppa that's how she did to me "I heard the brown girl whined to her "oppa".

Can I have a bucket please I think I might throw up in a second.

The guy sent me death glares but I turned my head towards the teacher.I didn't focus on what she was teaching instead I doodle some things on my notebook when suddenly something hit me.

A paper?

I looked around the class to found someone with a cute cheek more like a bun I guess.He was smirking at me,I opened the paper ,

You're our next target,

I turned towards the guy to see him and his gang including the guy from earlier a smirked at me.I smiled at him and scribble Okay before throwing it back to him.

He's confused with my action but hid it with yet another smirk.

This is going to be fun.