Conversations

NO ONE'S POV

It had been more than a month after the incidence. It turned out that Chanyeol lost his phone the night Dylan was with Soyeon. Soyeon forgive Chanyeol of course. She had too, she tried to stop talking to him in the first few weeks but failed, he was always bothering her.

She knew it was not his fault, so she ended up forgiving him but she didn't tell him what had happened. She was afraid on how he will react upon hearing her story.

It was the day of their school's field trip. Soyeon decided not to join since the fee was so high but she was forced by Chanyeol and the principal because she was apparently the scholarship student.

~~~~~~~

Fast forward

[At the venue]

Soyeon's POV

Everyone got their own room. Me, unfortunately had to share a room with Ashley and her dumblings. She didn't enjoy it either but her dad wanted us to unite. Fuck him and his weird hairstyles.

Of course I had to sleep on the floor. We had enough beds for everyone but Ashley, being the prick she was, pushed me on the floor and claimed that her bed was too small and she needed to put her stuff on the bed. They were expensive things she said.

But now that everyone was out having their 'supper' or snogging someone, I had a room all to myself. Oh, did I mentioned that Sehun broke with Ashley? Well they did, they were officially done. Only Ashley who was still pestering over Sehun.

Shameless.

My peaceful night being interrupted by a knock on the door. I groaned and got up from my sitting position to get the door.

"Hey" Chanyeol said, smiling derply.

"What do you want" I said annoyed.

"I..ummm...you know..do you want to go out?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Where. It's almost 12," I yawned tiredly hoping he'll get the idea that I was tired.

"Well...just...catching up a bit..You know..we don't really got to talk these past weeks but if you don't want i - " He mumbled sadly then stopped when I cut him.

"I'll go."

"Really?!" He asked excitedly.

"Well...yea..wait up. I'll go change first," I closed the door and went out with him, not forgetting to grabbed my old sweater.

~~~~~~

[AT THE HOTEL'S GARDEN]

*this will be a dialogue-like.I'm sorry if you don't really like it *

(After few minutes of talking)

Chanyeol: Say Soyeon, you never once talk about mom since we met. How's she? *grins widely*

Soyeon: She's dead

Chanyeol : She-She's what?!

Soyeon : She's gone Chanyeol. Dead. *spats angrily*

CHANYEOL : When?

Soyeon : Not long after you left me. She had some difficulties. She was in the hospital for quite a long time. Sometimes I was hoping you were there with me. But yeah....*holds back tears*

Chanyeol : *stares with guilt* I'm so sorry *mumbles * I should've been there.

They talked for a bit before deciding it was time to go.

Soyeon : Chanyeol, it's not your fault so don't beat yourself over it. *look at her phone* Well it's getting late. Nice talking to you again. I'll get back to the room.*left chanyeol alone*.

~~~~~~~

[IN CHANYEOL ROOM]

Baekhyun: *laying on the bed* Hey Chan.Why are you so quite? I thought you had a talk with Soyeon earlier? You guys didn't fight did you?

Chanyeol: *entering the room, sat beside Baekhyun* No...I'm just......confuse...

Baekhyun: *get up facing chanyeol* Why?

Chanyeol : I....Soyeon...she said....her mom is dead

Baekhyun: Aunt Choi?! *O.O*
Didn't we.....

Chanyeol : Met her? Yea..I was thinking the same thing but...

Baekhyun: You think she might be mistaken? *frowned*

Chanyeol : I don't think so...she even said she stops talking to her dad.

Baekhyun: But...we met her..how is that possible? *scratching his head*

Chanyeol : I don't know either.

Baekhyun : Did you tell her, her mom is still alive?

Chanyeol : No * shakes his head*

Baekhyun: Why ?

Chanyeol : I'm not sure abouit all this but there must be something that mom did to make she wants Soyeon thinking she's dead.

Baekhyun: Well...what are you going to do?

Chanyeol : We've got to find out what happened.

Baekhyun: We ?

Chanyeol : Why? You didn't want to help?

Baekhyun: Eh no.Does this means we can wear like a spy? You know we-

Chanyeol : Whatever makes you sleep at night Baek *lays on the bed*

Baekhyun: Okay let's name ourselves. We need a group name..and Oh..clothes yas we definitely need clothes..

Chanyeol : Shut up and go to sleep or you're out of this mission. *shut down the light*

Baekhyun: Okay! Aight Aight Sir! *salutes at Chan*

Chanyeol : Baek?

Baekhyun: Hmm?

Chanyeol: Is it my fault?

Baekhyun: Huh?

Chanyeol: You know if I didn't left her do you think this will happened? It is my fault isn't it?

Baekhyun: *throws pillow at chan* You stupid. Stop blaming yourself. If it's ends up happening, it's ends up happening. You shouldn't be hard on yourself when none of this is your fault.

Chanyeol : But she suffers through a lot. I'm not there for her.If I didn't -

Baekhyun: *throws another pillow* I told you it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself .
Look Chan,past is past. You can't live in the past. You're now with her. You can protect her now. She's vulnerable even though she tried to look tough. You knew that. We're all here for you and even for her *smiles sweetly*

Chanyeol : Sometimes you're not that dumb *grinning fondly*

Baekhyun: I kno-Heyyy What was that supposed to mean *look at chan angrily*

Chanyeol : Thanks baek. You're the best. I don't know what am I going to do without you *smiles sweetly*

Baekhyun: I know *smiles back*. Now gives me back my pillows.

Chanyeol: *throws baek's pillow* Thank you. Goodnight Baek. Love ya.

Baekhyun: I love me too. Night Chan.

----------------------

Thank you for reading!

This is like a filler imho.

Vote and comment please.