Transfer Students

No one's POV

School's cafeteria

"Hey" Chanyeol spoke as soon as he saw Soyeon sitting alone with her tray on the table.

Soyeon groaned knowing that Chanyeol will sat with her and that meant the whole crew will be on the same table. She liked sitting with them but the death glares that she got everyday was becoming unbearable now that she was dating Sehun.

"You space out again," Chanyeol sing song.

Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"Where's the other?" Chanyeol shrugged saying they all hadn't finished their test.

"Why are you here then?"

"I'm smart. I can finish the test in 5 minutes" he grinned.

"You just circle random answers don't you" she said with the i-know-what-you-did look.

Chanyeol groaned mumbling "I can do whatever I want," before getting a smack and a long ass speech about the importance of education from Soyeon.

"Okay stop. You're hurting me. I promise I'll try my best on the next test. I just wanted to see you," he pouted.

She rolled her eyes "Why?"

"What? Can't I hang with you? Oh I see, only Sehun can now huh. Okay I'll get going now," he said, faking his sadness as he slowly got up hanging his head down.

"Park.Chan.Yeol," she hissed causing Chanyeol to stop moving and gulped at her tone.

"Geezzzz okay okay. I just want to ask whether you can come with me after school." She raised her eyebrows.

"We hardly hang out now and I miss you...." he trailed his words.

Soyeon felt guilty. She did spend her time with Sehun more than Chanyeol nowadays. She sighed, "Okay.. I'll go with you"

"Really?! Oh Yassss!!! Can Baek comes with us to? Pleaseee"

"Yea yea but only Baek okay,"

Chanyeol nodded his head eagerly, grinning widely at her

"This feels like old times." he said eating his apple. Soyeon shook her head smiling at the idiot in front her.

"It sure does."

They continued eating and talking when suddenly Soyeon heard all the girls squealing and some boys groaned which meant only one thing, the princes had arrive.

After several minutes, Baekhyun huffed, sitting next to Soyeon, Kai and Kyungsoo following.

"Hello princes. Have a great time being squished by the girls?" She smirked .

"Shut the hell up." Kai threw his banana's skin to Soyeon face causing her to almost beat him there and then, luckily Baekhyun held her down.

"Can't you two quick being a douche towards each other?" Chanyeol asked rubbing his head.

"NO!" both Soyeon and Kai retorted.

Everyone shook their head except Soyeon and Kai. They continue calling James and kicking each other when suddenly being stopped by Chen .

"Great" she mumbled.

"How dare you torture her without me," he said to Kai, feigning hurt-right hand on his heart.

"You're taking too long." Kai rolled his eyes.

Soyeon searched for someone but didn't see him.

"Looking for Sehun?" Baekhyun asked. She blushed a bit nodding.

"Clingy." Chanyeol and Soyeon glared at Chen and Kyungsoo smacked his head "shut up or I colour your pink book to black" Chen shut himself narrowing his eyes towards him.

"Jerk" he mumbled earning another slap from Kai.

"Don't say that to him"

Chen groaned whining how he missed having Lay and Xiumin around to back him up. Everyone rolled their eyes at his dramatic words.

"Sehun can't come. He has something to handle." Soyeon nodded at Baekhyun, understanding that Sehun was now the lead senior so he had to take care a lot of things.

"Have any of you heard about today?" Chen said munching his bread.

"What?" Chanyeol asked with his mouth filled with rice causing everyone to grimace except Baekhyun who chuckled lightly.

"We'll be having two transfer students tomorrow," chen said with mouthful bread causing everyone to grimace once again.

Kyungsoo was the one with the most digusted face, judgingboth boys.

"Two? Well that's alot," Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows "That's not a lot. There's only two what part of a lot is there."

"Well we never had two students transfer here at the same time so that part is a lot to me," he defended himself. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him.

"I also heard they're both from States?" Baekhyun added.

"Yeah I heard the same thing too. You might know them. You're from States too right?" Chen asked towards Soyeon.

She shrugged " Well there's a lot of people in the states and by alot I mean a lot not two a lot," she snickered wickedly.

Chanyeol looked at her ckearly offended causing the other lads to laugh and chuckled at him. They ate in a comfortable silent until Tao came in like a madman-panting.

"Did you just finished marathon or summat?" Soyeon laughed a bit. Tao glared at her. He still found it hard to trust or even befriend with her. He was on the same boat as Kai but Kai was slowly getting off of the ship.

That traitor.

"Shut up," he snapped annoyedly, Soyeon rolled her eyes not having any of his attitude. She didn't like him that much either.

"Why are you panting?" Chanyeol asked.

"I got news," he said looking worried.

"You always got news," Chen rolled his eyes. Tao slapped him, telling him to shut up.

"What's the news this time," Baekhyun asked, couldn't hide his excitement.

"Ugh here comes the gossip." Chanyeol groaned, Baekhyun smacked him on the head causing them to bicker before being told to shut up by Soyeon.

"Now Tao you may continue," Soyeon said smiling a bit,Tao would be thanking her but he hated her and he was not a traitor like some guy.

"She's back," a worried tone laced in his voice.

"Who?" Chen and Baekhyun asked in unison.

Tao shifted uncomfortably and everyone look at him frowning. He took a worried glanced towards Soyeon and Kyungsoo was fast to catch on.

"Oh" he said finally realizing why Tao was being uncomfortable.

"What? Who? Kyungsoo?  Whooo?" Kai whined shaking him a bit.

Kyungsoo looked at Tao seeing the boy couldn't say anything and mentally trying to ask him to tell the rest for him. Kyungsoo breathed out, sighing.

"Choa"

---------------------

Thank you for reading!!!