Art= Beautiful

SOYEON'S POV

I trudged my way to the hallway discarding the death glares I received, I rolled my eyes annoyedly when I saw Sehun leaning on my locker with a phone in his hand.

What was he doing there?

After what had happened yesterday I didn't think I wanted to face him. I decided not to go and spinned aroung, walking away from him.

Looked like someone's not going to attend the class today.

I only had my art book with me.The others were in the locker. I didn't want to be yelled at by the teacher early in the morning.

I was looking around the school when suddenly I heard the bell rung. I quickly ran to the nearest stairs that'll take me to the roof, skilfully avoided the school president as I ran, I sat on the the table that I and Jeon had our rendezvous.

I wonder how he was doing.

I carefully laid myself on the table after cleaning it for a bit. I set my alarm 15 minutes before art class started and plugged in the earphones in my ear, pressing the shuffle button on my phone, Believer started to play and I found myself slowly drifted to sleep.

SEHUN'S POV

I went to Soyeon's locker as soon as I arrived. I waited until the bell started to ring and I groaned frustratedly acknowledging she won't be here today. I tried asking Chanyeol and Baekhyun but thet ignored me, probably still angry at me.

If it wasn't for the teacher, I would never apologised to her. I needed to keep my reputation on top, once the students knew I let down my guard for Soyeon, there won't be an end to it.

They will think that I was weak and I wasn't going to let that happened. I had work hard to earn this badboy tittle and I ain't letting Soyeon ruined in by me apologising at her.

She better kept her mouth shut once I apologised.

---------------

SOYEON'S POV

I nearly fell from the table when the loud sound of my alarm blaring through the earphones. I groaned in pain amd took off my earphones seeing I slept past lunch time.

I shrugged and walked towards the cafeteria and found out that there was only a couple of students, supposedly the seniors. I checked to see whether Sehun was here too and sighed contently when I didn't find him.

I was walking towards the counter when suddenly someone bumped my shoulder.

At least it was not me who bumped onto someone this time.

I looked at the person and my breath stopped.

He. Was. So. Beautiful.

His light brown hair was style in a beautiful Emo style. The fringe nearly covered his right eyes and he pushed it aside,huffing annoyedly when it went back to the old position.

His dark big brown eyes was beautifully shape like a deer-like eyes, sparkles brightly as he looked around the cafe. His lips.

God those beautiful pink lips.

His face was small and perfectly sculptured compare to other male and it complimented his whole features. His body was small and skinny but I can clearly saw how built his body was.

Those pants he was wearing did him no justice. His legs needed to be free from that ugly uniform pants but magically he can pulled off the pants. I needed to him in skinnies.

Needed.

Damn, girls can only dream to be this gorgeous.

He snapped his fingers in front of me and blushed scarlet red when I found myself staring at him for God knew how long.