Protective

Chanyeol's POV

I needed to go to Kris's house .I bet he knew something about the girl yesterday.Knowing Kris,he was not the type of guy that would do that.

There must be something about that girl that attracted him.I cleaned myself and get ready for school. I grabbed my things and drove towards Kris's house.

The guards let my car drove in that mansion. I parked my car next to Kris.I didn't care to ring the bell.I just barged in and searched for Kris.

"Yeollo" I said as I found Kris eating breakfast on the table.

"Yo.Yeol. Ssup. Come and join me. It's still early."

"Uh-okay."

"So why are you here"

"Why? I can't visit my bestfriend?"

He stared at me with a you-better-tell-me-whats-your-true-intentions looks.

"Er..Ha ha you know just..Do you know about the girl from yesterday? " I blurted out.

"Huh-Yeah sorta.Why?"

"Just err.." I was then interrupted by a girl's voice.

"Hey creepy giant.Where's the clothes that you-oh hey" She said as she saw me sitting infront of Kris.

Then I noticed something,she only had a big shirts on covering her body that stopped right above her knees. There was water dripping from her hair.

I gulped at the sight.

Kris's POV

I heard Soyeon's voice from somewhere then I saw Chanyeol looking at the end of the table with his mouth hung open. I followed his gaze.Oh.My.Gosh.

"What the hell Soyeon!" I shouted at her and quickly run towards her covering her from Chanyeol.

That pervn

"What?!" she asked quite shocked with my sudden out bursted.

"Don't you see what you're wearing.There's another guy in here.What are you thinking?!"

"I didn't know there's another guy in here besides you.You didn't give the clothes that I needed to wear.I've been calling you from upstairs but you didn't hear me so I just go here." She said shrugging her shoulder.

"But that didn't give you the green light to walk in my house dressing like that! There's a lot of skin that is exposed."

"I've wore shorts that are shorter than this before so what's with the fuss? It's not like you guys haven't seen a girl wearing shorts before." she snapped sounding irritated.

What?! Shorter than this? Oh my gosh.

"Next time don't wear something like this again! What are you? A whore? You're 17 for fuck sake." I snapped back.

"A Whore?! How could you say that! First,you Mr. are not going to tell me what I can or can't wear. Second you're not my mother. What are you? You're not even my brother! "

Well that hurts.

"Even if you're one I wouldn't even want you as my brother if that ever happened! Stop with that protective attitude.So you better stop.Don't ever dare to call me a whore again!"

She stormed out of the dining room not before I noticed a tear fell down her cheeks.

What have I done.

I wouldn't want you as my brother even if that happen!

Her words stung in my heart.That hurt but I knew she had the right to say that after what I said to her.