Catching Feelings

Soyeon's POV

I woke up earlier than I thought I would be. Luckily it was my day off today but I still had some work to do. I got up from my bed and cleaned myself.

I took my phone and tugged in the earphones on and started playing my morning jog playlist. I was so stressed out so I decided to run for a bit to at least distracted myself from my problems.

I told Chanyeol to act like we never met each other before when we were at school. He didn't understand at first but after I explained a little bit of my secrets to him, he accepted it.

I can't risk my life with people knowing who I really am. He might came and took me away again.

"But I'm still gonna eat lunch and talk to you," that was the last word he said before we parted our way.

I still didn't like the idea of him hanging around me but I can't lied to myself too. I missed him. A whole lot. I will probably hung less with him and everything would be alright.

I jogged a little bit further than my house and sat on the bench of this unknown park. Breathing fastly,trying to catch my breath, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I really hope it was either Chanyeol or Kyungsoo but I was wrong when I heard his voice.

"You're avoiding me" he said plainly as he took out my earphones, harshly, sitting himself uninvited next to me.

"Give it back Sehun!" I said angrily.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Because you're annoying!" I didn't know if I saw it right but I there was pained written on his face.

I might be delusional though.

"I'm sorry..." another insincere apology.

"I'm sorry for saying harsh words towards you.I don't know what gets onto me. It's just I've been betrayed before and I just thought you're the same as them. You know, like 'friending' with me just because of my looks and wealth." He said quoting the word "friending" with his fingers.

I stared at him, examining his expeession.

"I guess, I forgive you" I replied smiling a bit.

"Really?!" I shrugged.

"Yea, it's not like I'm gonna be any richer if I keep on hating you. Now can you give me my earphones back?"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you soooo much." He hugged me thankfully, smiling brightly as he pulled away.

Oh. Sehun. Just. Fucking. Hug. Me

"Whatever give my earphones back." I said ignoring my inner side that was waiting to explode.

He grinned and I mentally set myself on fire because what the actual fuck. That was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen in my whole misfortune life.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I saw him scooting closer towards me, closing the gaps between us.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

He suddenly looked at me and tugged in the right ear bud in my right ear and the left in his right ear.

ShitShitShitShitShit

"Justin huh?" He said smirking as he heard Catching Feelings was being played.

"Wh -what- are " I was cut by Sehun's finger on my lips.

I would cussed right now but I was at lost of words.

"Keep quiet. I wanna hear this song. It's my favourite." he said casually, leaning back to the bench, humming to the song with a smile on his face.

His voice was fcking angelic and what was that? Favourite song?

This was my fucking favourite too. If this wasn't fate I didn't know what was this.

------

Thank you for reading!

This was incredibly short though. I'm sorry!