Notes

Hey guys,

As I was editing this book, I realized I've used some slurs and words that a 15 years old me thought was fine when it was clearly not. So to anyone who had read my story in the very beginning, way before I even started editing a little bit on it, I'm deeply sorry if you're offended by it.

I know there are no reasons to justify my behaviour but still I'm deeply sorry. In my country those words and slurs was actually fine back then and was used by everyone also I wasn't fully educated on the issues and thought it was fine to use since everyone else was using it. So once again I'm so sorry if any of you're offended.

.....

I remember telling that I'll be posting new story that'll have two versions but I don't think I want to post it soon since I don't really feel good about myself and the thing that happened before. If you read this today, 26/12/2017, you'll know what I am talking about. I don't want to say it since it hurts so much and I am still trying to accept it. I was just going to read the books here and stuff and I'll probably post it when I'm feeling better which I hope soon.

Thank you so much for reading my story. I appreciate it a lot. Hope everyone will have a good new year and stay strong to all of you who is struggling. xx