Spoiled Apology

Sehun's POV

Bubbletea Shop~~

I was waiting for Luhan hyung to show up because Chanbaek left me alone when we skip to do their things.Whatever their things were I didn't care, I too busy tring to think of ways I needed to explain to Luhan hyung without him getting mad at me.

I heard the cafe's bell rung and there walked Luhan hyung in his light blue skinny jeans and violet V-neck t-shirt that had 'Rogue' written at the front of it in black font. He was wearing his favourite black vans.

He ordered his drink before making his way to me once he saw me, not forgetting to tip the girl who took his order and smiled at her.

"Now spill " Luhan hyung said as soon as he sat right in front of me.

I told him the story from the beginning to end, leaving the part where I called Soyeon's mom a whore. I already had enough problem and he looked really furious right now so I didn't want to add fuel to the fire.

"I told you to stop bullying! What the hell? She was crying for fck sake!" I raised my eyebrows at his choice of words.

"Hyung, slow down your tone, people are watching," I replied.

"I don't know what else to say to you," hyung said rubbing his temple.

"Sorry..." I mumbled softly.

"I'm not the one who you should be sorry to. She's new Sehun and a scholarship student! A girl! I'm fine with the rest but this? Don't you remember that Suho told us to lay off of her? Our school reputation could be ruin because of this!" I hung my head down at lost of words.

"How's she?" Luhan cut the silence.

"Huh?" I rose my head to see him slurping his drinks before he continued.

"The scholarship student? I heard she's a bit tough?"

"Yeaa...she's kinda boyish"

"Boyish? "

"Yup you know the one that dress up like a boy and stuffs. You haven't met her? "

"Wait-does she wears snapback ?"

"Yea why? She always wears it,the only girl who wears it. So you've met her then? "

"THE SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT IS THAT PRETTY GIRL? " Luhan shouted loudly causing me to spit my drinks

Pretty? He thought she was pretty? Is he crazy?

"Pretty my foot.Are you sick hyung? "

"No no. I bumped into her earlier and she's really pretty up close." Luhan said in shocked.

This is so not like Luhan. I meant he complimented girls a lot but only if she was attractive or sexy.
Soyeon was far from both categories.

"I think you've drink enough bubbletea."

"Ha ha so funny. Seriously she's pretty.Can't believe you bullied her."

Okay now hyung was on her side?

Why Soyeon, are you a witch or what? How come everyone likes you? Ish.

"You're not liking her aren't you ?" I ask curiously.

"She's pretty why not?" hyung said shrugging his shoulder and drinking his beverage.

I can't let this happened. She got most of my friends on her side now. I can't let Luhan hyung on her side too.

"Hyung! You can't-" I was cut by Chanbaek's fighting voice entering the shop.