This Kind Of Friendship

SEHUN'S POV

I still didn't have the chance to meet Soyeon yet. Chen told me that she was in their art class earlier but I didn't see her at all today.

Was she avoiding me?

I continued walking towards her locker, we have two periods left and she'll be in the same class as me. She probably stopped by her locker. I heard the sound of squealing when I was walking.

I saw Luhan hyung walking like a model thru the hall.

He was so pretty,wait ...what?

I did not just thought that.My thought was being interrupted by Luhan hyung's voice hollering over me with a big sweet smile tugged on his face. He jumped on my nack as soon as he got to me.

"Hyung! Go away! People's staring! Aishhh! " I tried getting him off of my shoulder as I heard the crowd squealing and cooed at us.

Didn't yall had any other jobs?

"Hahaha Aigooo my favourite Thehunnn"

"Don't call me that! Get off hyung! You're heavy as fck! "

"Did Sehunnie just curse at me? Luhan? Your favourite Luhan? " he said not letting me go. I knew he was pouting.

Adorable fcker!

"Hyung can you please get off of me? I might break my back "

"No"

"Hyung! Off! Now! "

"Awww can't I get a piggyback from my favourite dongsaeng? I don't want to get off," he whined, burying his face at my neck.

"Hyung You're always like this! Can you-"

"Hello gays" I turned my head to see Chen walking to us.

More screamed and squealed was here. Seriously, get a job.

"Eyy Chen! " Luhan shouted excitedly, too excited causing me to flinch as I heard his voice.

"Ow hyung! Don't scream! You're hurting my ear! And get off me! "

"No I won't! "

"Hyung get off this instant or I'm going to drop you on the floor"

"No you wouldn't" he gasped.

"Yes I would. I'll count to 3 if you don't get off I'll be dropping you right here" I threatened him. Chen watched us, amused with our behaviour.

"Awww okay I'll get off but with one condition"

"What is it? "

"Kiss me "

"What?! " both Chen and I asked,eyes wide open. I gulped at his wish.

"Wow Lu hyung, I know you're gay but you should at least find someone better than Sehun. You deserve better. " Chen said sarcastically causing Luhan hyung to flick his head.

"Sehun is better than everyone! " I secretly blushed at his word.

You tell them hyung.

"Really? "

"Yaa"

"Really? "

"YASSS "

"OUCH! HYUNG!" I whined when he screamed in my ears.

"Sorry hunnie ah..now kiss me and I'll get off." He smile, inching his face closer to the front.

Despite having a well built body, Luhan-hyung was not that heavy. I could literally carried him using one hand.