Normal

No one's POV

6 months later~

Soyeon laughed loudly as Choa accidentally tripped on the way to their cafeteria. Choa ended up smacking her head.

These past few months had been great. Sehun apologized on his behaviour and ever since then he and Soyeon were inseparable. He often brought her to some fancy restaurant just to make up all the time that he used to sort everything in school.

Soyeon couldn't object though. She complied everything that Sehun had plan even she didn't really like eating at fancy places and wearing formal clothes. She was uncomfortable with Sehun spending too much money on the food that only consisted of small portions.

She always make sure to eat beforehand because of the amount of the food served at the restaurant. She said about this once to Sehun but he ended up neither texting nor talked to her for a week.

She apologized and they make up. Sehun agreed that she can brought him to eat whenever she wanted once. So she did just that and brought him to McDonalds. Sehun never thought she would bring him there,he dressed in a fancy suit even though Soyeon had tell him to dress simple.

Sehun was very uncomfortable and he kept on groaning and giving the place a disgusted look. He didn't like to be in the 'commoners' place as he like to say. Soyeon rolled her eyes mentally saying he promised her.

So they ate dinner at McDonald's and Sehun weirdly asking for fork and knife when the food arrived. Soyeon laughed really hard and Sehun look at her weirdly. She told him to eat with his hand and he look at her with wide eyes as she dug in the Spicy Chicken McDeluxe burger.

Sehun shook his head and ended up not eating anything saying he didn't know the cleanliness of the place and such. Soyeon rolled her eyes for the hundredth times that night. She tried asking him to eat the fishcakes that was sold on the street but he refused and look at Soyeon in disgust when she didn't looked at him.

Eversince then he never let her chose where to go. Soyeon couldn't get mad of course knowing it'll only ended up in an arguments. Sehun wanted her to fit in his lifestyle and she did try but sometimes it was just too much and she still kept silent.

Suzy and Nate only hang with her when Choa was not around. They didn't trust her and they nearly unfriend Soyeon when they found out about her friending with Choa. They make up in less than a half day of arguments because they couldn't fight and not talk for too long.

They loved and appreciated their friendship so much to let it go to waste.

Soyeon spent her time more with Choa even when she didn't want to. Choa was always there with her sometimes Soyeon felt annoyed but she couldn't push her away. Choa had been so sweet to her. So she ended up spending less time with Nate and Suzy but they still contacted each other and had a sleepover when they felt like they had already drifted apart.

The triplets also managed to pay Chanyeol back with his doing. They brought him to the spicy restaurant and he had no idea about it. He ended up having a sore throat for two weeks.

He glared at the triplets everytime he saw them. There was also a few other pranks and after two months of tortures he finally gained Nate and Suzy's trust.

"Oi Suzy! " Soyeon hollered as soon as she saw the beautiful brunette hair girl. Suzy smiled brightly but it turned into a frowned once she saw Choa. Soyeon walked closer to her and she smile sweetly at her disgarding Choa's presence.

"Wanna hang tonight? We haven't hang together in a while." Soyeon asked hopefully.

"Only the three of us?" Suzy asked emphasizing the word three.