Teen Wolf and Chill?

No one's POV

Sehun's car

"Can I stay at your house?" Sehun asked-pouting. His head rested on Soyeon's shoulder as she ran her fingers through Sehun's brown's hair.

"Teen Wolf and chill?" she replied-smiling sweetly, batting her eyelashes playfully.

"Teen Wolf and chill," he said rather excitedly.

~~~~~~~

"Can I ask you something?" Sehun said to Soyeon who sat in between his legs on the floor -watching Teen Wolf. His back leaning on the couch.

"You already ask one," she shrugged

"Now now don't act smart with me," he smacked her head playfully.

Soyeon laughed a bit saying 'shoot' in between her laugh. Sehun glared at her, trying to act mad but failed.

"You said you and Chan are friends right?"

"Best friend. Yea, why," she nodded, squealing when she saw Dylan causing Sehun to rolled his eyes.

"I was thinking is it possible if you know...uhmmm..."

"What?" She, asked looking up at him.

"You know....I kinda read somewhere that...uhh..when you befriend with opposite's gender you may develop...ughhh...never mind...forget it," he said nuzzling his head in her hair, hugging her.

"What are you talking ab-wait...You're not going to say what I am thinking you gonna say right?"

"What are you thinking?" He said head still in her hair.

"You think that I like Yeol," she said trying not to smirk.

"Well, you...Chan might like you. You guys are so close.. too close for my liking," he sighed.

Soyeon turned around -still in between Sehun, wearing a big smirk on her face as Sehun looked anywhere but her.

"Are you jealous Mr. Oh Sehun? " she asked, eyebrows raising.

"Wha-pshh whatttt hah. No I'm not. You guys are just bestfriend.....right?" he said hopefully.

"What if we're not just bestfriend? " she whispered in his ear, sending shivered through Sehun's body and Sehun tried so hard to calm his little problem that slowly waking up from it slumber.

"What are you trying to say," he glared causing Soyeon to burst out laughing making Sehun pouted.

Soyeon kissed his pout "Don't worry we're too close to even have feelings for each other. I love you remember," she said smiling.

Sehun soon smile with her "but what if Chan-"

"You can't help who you fall in love with...but no. He told me he has a crush on someone else."

"Who?" Soyeon shrugged.

"He and Baekhyun do look good together," Sehun said smirking.

"Yea." She said yawning a bit.

Sehun turned her around and and wrapped his arms around her " You look tired. Sleep for a bit. I'll wake you up for dinner,"
She nodded her head and tried to get up but being held by Sehun.

"Let me goooo" she whined.

"No "

"You said I can sleep"

"Yea. Here with me" he smirked.

Oh how she wished she can get rid of that stupidly seductive smirk.

Sehun got up and laid on the couch then he pulled Soyeon on top of her.

"You know, you're so light. You have to eat more. I don't even feel your weight on me," he said as Soyeon rested her head on his chest when Sehun wrapped his legs around hers.

She mumbled a quiet 'hmm' before sailing to her dream land.

Sehun looked at her sweetly loving her more as every single minute passed.

He shut the television and humming a melody he memorised sweetly before following Soyeon to sleep.

~~~~~~

Sehun woke up by the smell of something delicious. He rubbed his eyes and whined when he felt no one was on him.

"Soyeon?" He whined slowly, voice hoarse.

"I'm here," hearing Soyeon voice, Sehun sat up and looked at his left. The apartment is not that big so the kitchen, dining and the living rooms were in the same space.

He got up not after mumbling how hard it was sleeping on the couch and asking Soyeon if he should bought her something that was more soft and of course Soyeon declined.

When he saw Soyeon with her back facing him, he automatically wrapped his hands around her waist as he mumbled a soft 'what are you doing' to her.

Soyeon shrugged herself off him feeling uncomfortable with Sehun hugging her waist."Sehun I'm cooking. Get off me." She said trying to sound annoyed but fail as Sehun peppered kisses the back of her neck.

"Stoooppppp," she whined only to be ignored by Sehun

"Nu uh. Why are you awake? Told you I'm going to wake you up," he rocked them left and right lightly.

"I accidentally got up then yea..I can't go back to sleep so I decided to cook. Now let me go," She tried peering his arms.

He eventually stop pedwhen Soyeon threaten on not giving him permission to kiss her for 2 months which apparently so difficult for him since he was always the touchy one in the relationship.

They ate dinner silently on the couch, watching The Ridiculousness and quickly finishing their dishes. Sehun willingly washed all the dishes-it shocked Soyeon a bit when he said he'll do it but that only lasted for 3 minutes because he kept on whining how dirty he'll get that leaded to Soyeon washing it all for him.

Sehun sat on the couch leaning lazily with Soyeon in between his legs-on the floor after they were done wish the dishes. Both wearing a new shirt since Sehun decided it was a great idea to have a water fight. Soyeon was mad because now she had to clean the area that was filled with water and soap but let it go when Sehun apologized and tried to help her cleaned.

Keyword, tried.

"Baby?" Sehun called, playing with her hair. Soyeon can felt her stomach doing a backflip but ignored the feeling-blush crept on her face.

"Hmm?"

"Why did I never see you wearing short sleeves?" Soyeon tensed and Sehun can felt it too but he told himself he was just imagining things.

"Uhmmm..because I like it.." she answered sounding more like a question, her heart beating rapidly and she tried to calm her trembling hands.

Sehun nodded eventhough Soyeon didn't see him.

They dropped the convo and watched Teen Wolf silently -if Soyeon being tickled and kissed by Sehun once in every 10 seconds meant silent then yes it was a very silent night.

Soyeon wanted to tell him the reasons..the real reasons why but she can't bring herself to that.

What if he leave me

What if he'll hate me

What if he thinks I'm sick

What if he thinks I'm a freak

There was too many what if's so she decided to wait for some more time...when she was finally ready.

I hope you won't leave me once I tell you.

----

Thank you for reading!

Sehun is so cute!!!!!