"and I you"

No one's POV

2 days later

"Hey. How are you holding on?" Chanyeol asked smiling at Soyeon as he saw her getting up from the bed.

Soyeon shrugged didn't find any energy to answer him.

"You know you can change your mind right? You can do the surgery and- "

"Chanyeol. No. " she said sternly.

She saw Chanyeol's eyes watering as he nodded his head.

"Hey. Wanna go out for a bit?"

"You do realized you're not allowed to go out don't you?"

"Awhhh c'mon yeollieeeee pleaseeee, " Soyeon begged pulling Chanyeol's arm, batting her eyelashes.

Chanyeol groaned " Stop that "

"Pleaseeeeee yeoolliieeeee pleeaaseeeee "

"Alright okay. Stop looking at me like that. Geez I hate you." he groaned.

"I love you too" Soyeon giggled.

"So how about after lunch? At the garden? " Soyeon asked, getting excited. Chanyeol nodded his head before excusing himself to go buy them both some juice.

Soyeon smiled as she sat on the bed looking at the window. Her fingers slowly tracing the lines on her left arm. She pulled her sleeves down quickly when she heard the door opened then closed.

"It's time for your medicine. " the nurse smiled at her. She sighed and took the pills from the nurse and gulping down each pills one by one.

Why did I need to eat this? I was going to die anyway.

"I'll get going. You know the drill. If you need me press the button near your bed okay?" the nurse said smiling softly.

Soyeon nodded. " Erm. Wait "

"Yes?"

"Do you have some papers and pen that I can use? " Soyeon asked shyly.

"Of course. Do you want lots of them or-"

"Just two papers please and a pen"

"Okay. I'll be right back"

"Thank you " Soyeon smiled gratefully.

----------

"It feels so long since I've been out here. It's so refreshing!" Soyeon squealed excitedly causing Chanyeol to shake his head smiling fondly at the silly girl.

"Come yeollie! Sit here!" she patted the seat beside her.

They were at the hospital garden. Sitting on a bench under a shady and big tree. Some of the leaves fell down and the wind was pretty chilly and cold.

Soyeon put her head on Chanyeol's shoulder as he sat himself beside her.

"This is nice" He said sighing contentedly.

Soyeon hummed closing her eyes as she felt the wind getting colder around her.

"Cold?" She nodded and Chanyeol adjusted himself wrapping his arm around her.
She buried her face on Chanyeol's chest.

"Much bettah." she mumbled.

"Your father visited you once." Chanyeol said after several minutes of silent.

She hummed in responded.
"I know. I can feel him. It's weird."

"He loves you."

"I know"