Everything's fine

No one's POV

Soyeon woke up next morning tiredly. She flinched as she can felt her arms killing her. She was surprised that she was still alive. The cut was pretty deep.

She groaned tiredly and rose up slowly, seeing the dried blood from last night on the bathroom floor. She look at the mess and let out a long breath when she realised she needed to get rady for school. She refused to go at first but she remembered that she needed to clean the school or else Mr. Lee will add more days in her schedule.

She shakily cleaned the dried blood from her arms, winced every once and then, ignoring the memories and tears that was starting to built in her. She washed herself and went out of the bathroom, not forgetting to get rid of the dried blood from the floor.

She wore the uniform after she  carefully wrapped her arms. She put in her blazer and moved her arm slowly, struggling because of too much material on her arm. The cuts itched but she beared the pain.

No one needed to know.

She thought about the guy who helped her last night. Her eyebrows furrowed, trying to have any idea on who had help her, having no luck but suddenly her gazes fell on the jacket that was lying beside her bed.

Her jacket.

As soon as she saw the jacket, she knew who helped her last night. Only one person who had her jacket.

Sehun.

She made her way to the school remembering to bring the jacket along. She was late but she didn't care. Better late than never right? She even planned to skip the whole classes and just cleaned the school.

~~~~

School

"Hey, have any of you see Soyeon?" Sehun ask warily, eyes wondering around the hallway.

Both kaisoo shrugged and before they can even say more, the sound of Chanbaek's voice hollered through the hall.

"Luckily you're cute," Chanyeol said as soon as they arrived. Baekhyun grinned happily.

"What are you talking about?" Kai asked.

"I asked him to go to the mall with me after this." Baekhyun said smiling and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"And ...why did you want him to accompany you?" Sehun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Because I don't want to be with you," he replied crossing his arms.

"And what makes you think I want to be with you?" Sehun snorted, earning a smickered from Kai.

"I'm fabulous. Who doesn't want to be with me," he said proudly and by then everyone started to avert their gazes or pretended to play with their phone, ignoring the boastful guy.

Baekhyun glared at them. "Don't worry hun. I'm still with you," Chanyeol said patting Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun smiled thankfully.

"Where is she. Ish!" Sehun hissed angrily.

"Who are you looking for grumpy gramp?" Baekhyun asked causing Sehun to glare at him.

"I'm not a grumpy gramp and I'm looking for Soyeon," he sighed.

"Why?"

"We have to clean the school today and I don't want to do it alone," he pouted.

"Do it? I thought you never did a thing?" Chanyeol smirked.

"Shut up. Have you see her?"

"Well we did saw her earlier and Baekhyun said she goes to the class." Chanyeol shrugged.