Realization?

SOYEON'S POV

I stormed out of the class not caring to turn back.

Stupid.

Why did I fall in love with him?

I rub off the tears that I didn't notice had fall frustratedly.

I sighed,walking out of the building with my bag. I left most of the books in the locker and only brought my pencil case and notebook with me.

The pain from Sehun's word still stings but I tried my best not to cry. I wasn't looking where I was going so I ended up bumping onto a hard chest.

Great.

Could it be any worse?

"Sorr-Soyeon?!" I raised my head and saw Chanyeol.

Looks like it can get even worst.

I decided to ignore him and walked past him but of course that didn't work.

"Hey, did something happened? Are you okay?" his eyes widen looking at my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I ignored him.

"Eh? Um-Just.Err.."

"What?!" I snapped causing him to flinch.

"Se-Sehun.Yas Sehun.I came here because we promise to go home together." He stuttered his answer.

"Promise? Are you guys secretly dating each other or what? " I teased him, laughing when I saw him panic.

"Wh-what? No. We're not dating. We're just-"

"Who's dating? Yeol? You're dating? I thought we're together. How dare you. After everything we've been through. Is it just a lie? I can't believe this! " Baekhyun said cutting Chanyeol's words as he make his way towards us.

He then averted his gazes towards me,winking, fake sobs escaped his mouth.

"What? Baek? What? I don't understand.We're not-"

"Shushh.I don't want to hear anything. I can't believe you did this to me."

"What! Wait! I- "

I ignored the bickering couple and walked away from them.

Why did I always stuck with weirdos?

SEHUN'S POV

"What happened? " the teacher ask me but I kept quiet trying to process the whole situation.

"OH SEHUN! I'M ASKING YOU.WHAT HAPPENED?! "I looked at the teacher to find her staring at me angrily.

"I-I don't know." I mumbled.

"You don't know? How can you don't know? There's only you and Soyeon in this class. What did you did to her? " she said calming a bit.

"I-I don't know "

Why did I feel guilty all of sudden?

You always hurt people why did you feel guilty now ?

"What did you do this time Sehun? And I won't accept 'I don't know' as an answer. Come here and tell me." She grabbed my hand and guided me towards the chair.

This was why I like about our homeroom teacher.

I had known her since forever.

She used to be our neighbour and my tutor as well.She was just 16 years older than me and her face was really beautiful.

I once had a crush on her and tried several ways to date her but unfortunately she was already taken. She already got married and had a 3 years old son.

She knew me inside out, I didn't think my parents knew me as much as did. She always acted like an older sister or my mom and I didn't mind at all.

"Now tell me what did you do this time." I told her everything that happened from the beginning of the detention until now.

"I thought you were better than this. I can tolerate the others but this? What the hell ? " My eyes widen at her choice of words.

She rarely cussed and when she did it was only when she was really pissed at something.

I guessed I did go overboard.

" You've gone too far dear. Why did you said that? Will you like it if someone called your mother a whore? " I shook my head, hanging it low, not meeting her eyes.

"Then, what were you thinking?"

"But that's what average people like them always did. I-"

"Am I a whore too then? " I was taken aback by her statement.

"No no you're not ."

"Well I'm an average like them too."

"No you're not. Your husband-"

"My husband what? A billionaire? That doesn't make me a billionaire too Sehun. I am just a normal teacher who happened to have a rich husband."

"You're different-"

"No I'm not. I'm the same as everyone else.You're the same as everyone else. Having a high status doesn't make you any different,dear," She patted my shoulder.

"I understand what you've been through in the past but not everyone is the same as her. You didn't even know what she had been through for you to judge her like that"  she sighed clearly disappointed with me.

"I do know! " I tried to reason, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Really Sehun? Tell me, do you know her mom died?" I gasped loudly hearing her words.

"Do you know she's living by her own without any protection? Do you know what she did-what she struggles, just to keep breathing day by day? Do you know all of that? "

Her mom died?

What have I done?

"No...I don't..." I said hanging my head down, ashamed with what I had done.

I guess I've gone too far.

------------

Thank you for reading!