Broken Promises

(⚠triggered warning)

NO ONE'S POV

"Aren't you going to help me at all?!" Soyeon whined annoyingly at Sehun who sat on the bench, eyes focused on his phone.

"Nope" he replied shortly.

"Mr.Lee say we BOTH need to help each other and you're not even helping!"

"Well, I do help by bkessing you with my existence. That's a lot of work you know." He shrugged as Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"I've been working on this dor the past 2 hours and you just followed me around and do nothing except annoyed me! Why don't you just help?" She replied frustrated with Sehun's attitude.

"I am not doing the commoners' work. I'm Oh Sehun." He tsked.

"This commoner work is your punishment. You ass!!" Her yelling echoed through the hall.

"Hey! I'm not doing it. And. That's. Final !" He said now standing infront of a frightened Soyeon.

"Fuck you, you obnoxious prick!"

"You better watch your mouth you ungrateful bitch."

"If I'm a bitch then you're a dork!"

"Dork?! You do realize that's not insulting at all,don't you"

"You do realize dork is a whale's penis don't you " I snorted

Sehun gasped at this.

Whale? Penis ?

"Speechless huh, next time don't forgot to wear your brain." Soyeon said smirking.

"Whatever you ass," He replied smirking proudly as he sat down again.

Soyeon facepalmed at his retorted. She resumed her work, ignoring Sehun.

"Hey,why don't you put that away for a while and come sit here," Sehun said all of sudden.

"Why" Soyeon grumbled, feeling more irritated seconds by seconds.

"You've been working so hard. We still have a few days left to clean though. "

"You have a few days. I have 3 more months to go." Soyeon sighed sadly.

"Serve you right" Soyeon glared at a laughing Sehun.

"Just come here," he pulled her uniform slightly.

Soyeon shrugged and put the mop against the wall, sitting herself a little too far, next to Sehun, Sehun groaned and scotted closer ignoring her tense posture.

So close. Too close. Oh My God. May the force be with me.

She whispered to herself. Blush started to creep on her cheeks.

God damn it not now!

"You've work so hard. Just look at your face. They're red because of your hard work," Sehun shook his head.

Thank goodness you're dumb.

She chuckled lowly at her thoughts.

They chatted for a while. Sehun hadn't really changed that much. He was just more of a fuckboy now than before but deep inside she knew he was still a good man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafe

Since Soyeon came late to work, she was ask by the manager to clean up the table and the toilet. She was lucky she didn't get fired by the manager.