The Owl,The Player and The Healer

SOYEON'S POV

Home.I'm home.I'm earlier than I should be.You might be wondering what happened at school today right? Here what happened.

Flashback

This is going to be fun.

The first class had finish 3 minutes ago but I decided just to stay in the class.Suddenly someone called me,I knew something was wrong so I just shrugged and laid my head on the table.

The guy kept on calling me so I wore my headphone and turned the music loud enough to make his voice sunk.

I lifted my head and turned towards the window and saw someone was getting beaten by a group of guy.

I shook my head and carefully get up from my sit and walked towards the door,before I could open the door,I heard some giggles.

I took a glance at the window on the door and saw a group of boys are holding watergun.I smirked and grab two bags near me and used it as a shield.

I opened the door and they shot 'me'.My jeans are a little wet since I didn't cover it good enough but then a girl with a brunnette hair runs to me while screaming like  mad.

They stop shooting at me and turn their head towards the girl.

"MY BAG!! YOU JUST SHOOT MY BAG !! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?THIS IS BRAND NEW! YUN YOURS TOO.LOOK AT THIS.HOW DARE YOU!!" the girl sent me death glares,the guys just stood there with their mouth hanging.

"Well it's not me who shot it.Don't get mad at me.Besides ,you're rich just buy a new one." with that,I left them,dumbfounded.

Mission one failed.

---

I left the bathroom and went to my locker.I walked towards the stairs,once I hold the handle,I felt something slippery.

"Oil? Maybe the janitor forget to wipe this" I ignored it and before I could let my feet touch the first step,someone called me.

"Wait ! Um um you" he said pointing at me,fear is evident in his eyes.

"The principal's calling for you..umm..you go..there..don't used this stairs,used the other one this one..uh-.um.it's far..yes yes far..now go go." he pushed me out of the way.

Weird,I thought to myself.I knocked the principal's office but he said that he didn't call me.

Hmm..I shook my head and left the place.

"she's so fortunate."

"how come she didn't used that stairs?"

"ugh.She would used it if it weren't Jungkook who called her"

"Why did he do that"

"He do know about our plan right?"

"Maybe he wants to saves her?"

Waiit-were they talking about me.Their eyes went wide the moment they saw me there.They walked past me quickly before I could say anything else.

So that stairs were slippery because they made it..for me ?
Luckily the guy saved me I should thank him.

Mission two.

Failed.

It's my third class so I went back to the class maybe I'll take a look at the locker after this.Before I could enter someone push me aside causing me to fall.

I turned my head but then the guy was gone.Who was that..I got up and "WHAT THE HELLL !!!!" someone screamed inside the class.It was the teacher and she was covered in flour.

They all looked shock and the culprits ran away out of the class.

The teacher left the class after giving some warning and detention to everyone in the class  except me since I'm not in in the class.

Sometimes being late had it perks. If only I arrived earlier. That would probably be me.

Haha.

Wait. The flour.It was meant for me right since I'm the one supposed to enter.

Oh My God.

The mystery guy kept helping me.Who was that guy actually? Jungkook? I heard the girls said his name before.

Jung.Kook.

Mission three.

Failed

End flashback

So that what happened.The rest of the class? Oh I skipped it.That was why I'm early.I went out using the main gate and the guards didn't even care since I'm not wearing school uniform so they thought that I'm just a visitor.

Kyungsoo and I did get along pretty well not like I want it.I want to stay alone but Kyungsoo kept asking me weird questions.

I knew that he was in a group called Eso?Exzo? Exo? Yeahh something like that.

He also introduced me to some of his friends now I know about Kai and Lay.The player and the healer.Kai was one of them.The bad guy.

He also shot me with watergun.He loved to smirk at me and giving me sweet pickupline

Kyungsoo told me he was a player and only dated them for a few weeks.The longest was a month?

I felt sorry for those who get knocked down by him.

Lay was the opposite, he looked high most of the times. I almost thought he did weed or something.

I'm quite shocked when Kyungsoo told me that he always got first in the school every year.No one can passed him not even Kyungsoo himself.

Well that was 3 of the Exo's members,I think I'm going to find out about the rest of them sooner or later considering Kyungsoo never know the meaning of shut up.