Who are You ?

SOYEON'S POV

Quack quack,quack,quack,quack quack, I groaned as I heard that sound.If you thought that there was a duck in here then you were wrong.

Actually that was my alarm sound,and yas I make a duck's quacking as my alarm.They never failed to wake me up.

Today was the first day I'll be studying at Merak Wolvev Highschool,as much as I hate it,I can't dissapoint Ahjumha.

I rubbed my eyes and lazily headed to the bathroom and clean myself.I tug in my longsleeves blue-black denim shirt and a pair of tight black jeans.

I wore my favorite snapback with 'kleinock' written on it not forgetting to tug my hair in it.

You might be wondering why I'm not wearing my school uniform,first ; I dont want to,second;Mr.Choi bought it and third ; I'll wear what I want on the first day.

I looked into the mirror...boyish...I thought to myself.This was how I usually wore at States.I didn't tend to make any friends because I was afraid that they will leave me like he did.

I wiped off the tears that I didn't notice it had fall.I shook my head as I swing my bag on my shoulder and exit my room.I crossed the hallway to find Ahjumha's room,I entered it and go straight towards her make-up table,grabbing the registration paper and put it in my bag and look around her room for a bit.

There was a lot of school stuffs at the corner of her room but iw didn't care since it was Mr.Choi's money and not her's.

Her room was pretty big.You can put 400 people in it and there was still more spaces.That was how big the room was but I think mine was bigger.I smiled as I saw a picture on the wall,it was ahjumha and her family.

Her husband died in a car accidents,I remembered seeing her searching for a job to support her family.She then being called by Mr.Choi asking if she wanted to work as a housekeeper.She was just 35 that time.Since then we became really close and he's close with Ahjumha too.

I blinked my eyes several times trying to forget about it.Now it was time for school.I didn't make any breakfast because I was already late it almost past 7:30,I needed to be there around 8.

I exited Ahjumha's room and walked outside not forgetting to wear pairs of plain blue-black converse. I walked towards the school since I don't want people to be suspicious with my status.I've seen the school before,it was really big like a college but bigger I think.

I entered the school gate only to be stop by the guards.I told them the reasons I was here and they nodded.I proceeded my walk and see a lot of branded cars and motorcycles being parked.

I saw some students staring at me weirdly.I shrugged it off and proceeded my way to find the principal office.I had to admit that I was in awed when I saw the interior design of the school.

This is a hotel !! A chandelier?! Who in the hell would put a chandelier in a SCHOOL ? Look at the lockers,it's freakin huge you probably can fit 2 person in it and the floor ...Whoaaa...

I kept on wandering my eyes around until I didn't notice that I just bumped into someone causing me to drop on my butt.

Ouch..why did I kept on bumping people nowadays? Ugh..

"Umm..I dont know " I heard a guy's voice.Did I just said that out loud?

"Yes" I heard the same voice,he then chuckled at me and pulled his hand from his pocket to help me got up.I took his hand blushing a little.

As I got up,I didn't see any face,

Whe-wher-where is his face ? Is he a ghost,oh my god