The I love You's

SOYEON'S POV

It had been almost a month after the incident with Sehun. We had grown closer but not that close as I kept on avoiding him at school because of my own personal reasons.

School was still the same. If you thought things would changed just because I was getting better with Sehun you were wrong. He might not bullied me anymore but his friends did especially Chen.I didn't even know what was his problem with me.

I managed to rent a small apartment room that was near my workplace but of course with ahjumha's permissions -after thousands of pleading and whining- and with Chanyeol's help.

He offered me to live with him but I refused because I didn't want the other kids to know I was ChanYeol's friend. Things could be harder if they did.

I looked at the clock and sighed as I realized that my shift was almost over. I walked to one of the table, cleaning it up. The sound of the bell could be heard as I cleaned the table.

"Ready to go ?" I heard Chanyeol asked me.

He always come and helped me ever since he confessed to me. It was a tad bit annoying seeing his face every day in and out of school but I never complained. I knew he was trying to make up for all of the times he left me.

"Don't you ever get bored doing this ?" I told him as I make my way towards the kitchen, hearing a faint no from him.

I can't helped but smile and soon we were out of the cafe.

"Do you still have a crush on Sehun?"  He asked out of nowhere as we walked our way to my apartment.

"Wh-what n-no pshhh "

"Awww Soyeon you're stuttering," he teased me, nudging my shoulder.

"Shut up. You tell him and you're dead."

"He probably knows by now tho,"

"What?! Is it obvious? "

"Very,even Chen sense something was wrong with you. Blushing and all every time you see him," he snickered, loving the fact that he was torturing me.

"Oh shit! I'm that obvious? Oh my God Yeol this is bad,"

"Hahaha look at your face. Oh gash. Chen doesn't knows anthing." He laughed out loud.

"Fuck you," I groaned annoyedly.

"It'll be the other way around honey?"

"What? I'm- Ew. Since when did you become like this?! Stay away from Baekhyun and Kai."

His laugh doubled and he waved  at me as we arrived at my apartment.

"See ya tomorrow," he said grinning.

I nodded at him.

NO ONE'S POV

(⚠ raped warning)

Soyeon cleaned herself up and got ready to go to bed. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Ugly

She thought to herself when she examined the scars on her.

Before going to bed, she went to the kitchen and drank some water before she heard a knock on her door. Her heard stopped in an instant, her whole body tense. She knew it was late but she ignored her conscience, thinking it was maybe Chanyeol.

She contemplated whether to open the door or not. The knocks were getting louder and louder as she approached the door. She flinched when one of the knocks went too loud for her liking.