Baekhyun Byun

Soyeon's POV

After what felt like a decade, finally the sun had rose. I got off my bed and got ready for school. I didn't really feel like going, especially with what I'd experience last night. I did have a nightmares before, everyday, but last night really make me scared.

I looked at myself in front of the mirror to see a puffy eyes and a big dark circle. Great. Now, how did those girls in the drama make this disappeared?

I cleaned after myself and wore my uniform before dragging feet out of this mansion. As usual, I walked to school but this time I felt weird. I felt like someone was watching me.

Maybe I was just being paranoid.

I saw a black audi drove past me. I hope the person in that audi wasn't someone who went to the same school as mine. I put on my earphones and continued to walk.

~~

School

It was already 8:52 when I arrived. It was suppose to be earlier but I dropped by the Exodus to grabbed some chocolate bubbletea first because why not.

The guard let me in, not after he gave me a lecture about how I should be more responsible with myself. Suho dragged me away from the guard and scolded me, letting me go after he demerit my marks and gave me a detention slip.

I headed to my locker to see plenty of students still lingering around the hall. My head started to pound badly hearing the noises because my lack of sleep. I leaned my forehead against my locker, trying to heal the throbbing feelings inside my head.

Why do I have to suffer through this?

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I groaned that person and turned my head slightly to see his or her hand was still on my shoulder.

That fingers ....I've seen it somewhere....

"Oi. Are you okay? " a male's voice asked me.

I turned around fully this time to see Baekhyun standing before me.

"Oi! Earth to Soyeon"

"Uh? Oh? What? "

"I asked you, are you okay? "

"No," I replied, wearing a blank face.

"Wow" Baekhyun said looking surprised.

"What? "

"I don't know, you're different? "

"What? "

"I mean...most of girls will say 'I'm fine'. You're so straight forward," he chuckled a bit .

"Well I'm not that type of girl I guess. "

"Yeaa...you're special" I didn't get to hear his last word since he just mumbled it.

"Hey! You two! Aren't you going to class?! " I turned my head to see Suho with frowning eyebrows.

"Oh sht-c'mon Soyeon let's go ." Baekhyun said dragging me.

"Wait! My books," I said pulling him back.

"You're not going to need that. Hurry up he's coming," he said grinning a bit and pull me to God knows where.

~~

"Where are we? " I ask looking anywhere but him .

"My favourite place"

"Huh? "

"This my friend, is the only place that no one can enter in this entire school. "

"So why are we-"