Special Chapter : Coma

Soyeon sat on the chair across the room staring at her limp body laying on the bed. This was her first time seeing herself asleep. She looked somewhat pretty? She laughed lightly at her thought.

She whipped her head to the direction of the door as she heard a click sound. Her breath hitched as she saw the person she hadn't see in forever. Her eyes glassy as she saw the guy's face filled with pain. He sat on the chair holding her hand and the first word came out from his mouth brought her to tears.

"Melody" he said smiling,wiping his eyes.

He sat on the chair and pulling it closer to Soyeon. His eyes building a wall to stop the tears from flowing down. He looked at Soyeon taking in her features. He hadn't seen her for years even if he did never as close as this.

Now that he was infront her,he could see all the flaws on her face, the scars on her skins, yet she was still beautiful.

"You look beautiful. You always are. Just like your mom yeah." He grabbed Soyeon's hand examining it.

"Look at your hands! They've gotten bigger but still can't beat mine. You've failed your mission little girl," he laughed lightly .

Soyeon's looked at him weirdly.

What mission? 

As if on cue, everything around her turned into something else. She was no longer in the hospital. She gasped as she took in her surrounding. Her childhood's house? She turned her head hearing small giggles.

Her eyes widen as she saw herself. The five years old Soyeon leaning against a guy's chest, dad, as she played with his massive fingers. Examining them one by one with her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Your hands are sooooo big daddy" she giggled when she compared her small hands with his dad's massive one. Her dad looked at her, turning away from the tv and smiled with the biggest smile on his face.

Soyeon watched the scene unfold infront of her teary eyes. She forgot about this. She didn't remember this happened. She forgot almost everything about her past. She cupped her mouth biting back a sob not wanting them to hear her even though they actually can't.  She was invisible.

"I know. You have a small one. Very small one."

"I want to have big one toooo" she whined.

Her dad laughed "you can't though"

"Why"

"Then I won't be able to hold you properly. I love your pretty small hand. They fits in mine like a baby"

"Dadddd. I no baby" she whined pretending to sulk.

"Oh yeah. Then what are you? A monkey? "

Little Soyeon gasped dramatically "I'm not a monkey!"
Chanyeol was right. I am dramatic since I was little.

"Yes you're. You're my baby monkey. Baby monkey has small hands "

"Then you gorilla" she smirked.

"Why gorilla?"he gasped.

"Gorilla has big hands and body and face and nose an-"

"Are you saying my nose is big?" Little soyeon nodded, gigling to herself.

"Then this big nose is going to attack you" her dad growled as little Soyeon let out a loud squeal asking her dad to stop tickling her.

Soyeon watched them until she felt her fingers being held. Her eyes widen as this never happened before. She was back in the hospital's room and saw her dad looking at the scars scattered on her. He bit back a sob not wanting to seem weak.