Chapter 52

⟹⧪⧪⧪⟸

⟹⧪⧪⧪⟸

 It was Valentine's day which Katherine was terribly excited about. Molly was letting her go to the loft to spend time with George. Fred wouldn't be there because he was taking Angelina on a date. When Katherine had heard the news, she nearly jumped out of her socks. She had been waiting for the two to get back together.

Katherine looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She had on a pair of skinny jeans and a simple T-shirt. Katherine kept her wavy hair down and applied mascara. When she finished, Katherine rushed downstairs to meet George, who would apparate with her to the Burrow. Katherine took his hand and apparated outside of the shop.

George quickly opened the door and rushed him and Katherine inside. He let out a sigh of relief and turned to smile at Katherine, but she was already running upstairs to start making dinner. Tonight she was making breakfast for dinner. Katherine smiled when she saw the ingredients already out for her. George came up the stairs and strolled into the kitchen.

"Ready to cook dinner with me?" Katherine asked with a bright smile.

George's eyes widened. "I'm helping?"

"Yes, you are," Katherine chuckled. "I thought it would be fun, and you need to learn how to cook."

George smirked as he shook his head. Sighing, he grabbed the pancake mix and looked to Katherine for instructions. Katherine guided him through making the pancakes while she made the eggs and bacon. Occasionally, Katherine would have to take over the pancakes, but George did well for his first time.

After they finished cooking, George and Katherine enjoyed their meal. Katherine was surprised at how well the pancakes came out. During the dinner, George would try to sneak his hand up Katherine's thigh. Katherine shoved it away and warned him about his actions. When the food was eaten, Katherine and George went into the living room and rested on the couch. George sat down with Katherine laying her head on his lap.

Katherine smiled up at George, who was staring at her. Katherine watched as his eyes looked at her lips. It made her feel butterflies in her stomach, the way he was looking at her. All of a sudden, George grabbed Katherine's face and lustfully kissed her. Katherine sat up and straddled George. The kiss was so hot that Katherine wanted to rip his clothes off right there. Katherine began to move her hips, causing George to moan into her mouth.

Katherine smiled at how she could make George feel. It made her feel like she was on top of the world. Suddenly, George got up, making Katherine wrap her legs around his waist. Katherine let out a yelp of surprise. George laughed at the little noise she made and moved to his room without breaking their kiss.

George laid Katherine on the bed, breaking the kiss just for a few seconds. He took his shirt off and put all of his weight on his arm when he kissed Katherine again. George's hands began to travel up her shirt. He took hold of her breasts, making Katherine's breathing turn heavy. Katherine yanked her shirt off and began to unbuckle his pants.

George returned the favor by unbuttoning her jeans. They slid each other's pants off at the same time. Katherine allowed George to start kissing her neck and even further. George reached her underwear and slowly took them off. He began to kiss her inner thigh making Katherine's pleasurable whimpers increase in volume. George ventured farther into the lips of Katherine's lady part. Katherine started to get dizzy with the sensation that George was feeling. The way his tongue gently sucked on her clit made Katherine squirm.

Just as Katherine was about to hit her climax, George stopped and looked at her with a teasing smirk. Katherine gently pulled George up to her face. This time Katherine made sure she was on top. She nibbled on his ear, making him shiver, and gradually, she made her way to his Adam's apple. George began to moan as Katherine kissed around the skin and finally on the bump. Katherine made her way down his neck to his stomach and then finally to his underwear.

"My turn," Katherine flashed a seductive smile as she slid his underwear off.

"Oh, Merlin," George threw his head back, readying himself for what was coming.

Katherine placed her hand around George's member and slowly went up and down. She lowered her head and licked the tip. George jerked up, making Katherine giggle. After a few more seconds of using her hands, Katherine added her mouth to the mix. Katherine bobbed her head up and down, moving rhythmically with her hands. George moved his hand to her head and pushed it down, making him moan even louder than before.

Katherine began to swirl her tongue at the tip. George moved his hand as it started to twitch. After a few more minutes, Katherine stopped and wiped the saliva off her lips. George grabbed Katherine and pushed her onto the bed. He unclipped her bra as he kissed her. Just as George was about to insert himself into Katherine, she stopped him.

"Protection," Katherine laughed.

"That's right. Nearly forgot," George grabbed his wand and placed the protection charm on himself. He put his wand on the dresser and slowly stuck it inside Katherine. After a few strokes, uncontrollable moans emerged from Katherine's mouth.

"Oh, G-G-George," it was getting harder for Katherine to say anything.

George began to go faster and deeper. Katherine's legs started to shake, and her moans turned into screams. George lowered his head so his lips could meet her neck. The mixed pleasures were becoming unbearable for Katherine. Katherine and George's breathing started to get even heavier with each stroke. Finally, Katherine finished, letting out a cry of pleasure with George following after her.

Katherine and George crashed onto the bed, feeling hot and sticky. George kissed Katherine's forehead and rubbed her back. Katherine nuzzled her head into the crook of George's neck. Their legs intertwined as their breathing started to normalize.

"Molly knows I'm staying the night, right?" Katherine asked.

"Yea, I told her before you came down," George answered. Katherine nodded, and shortly they fell asleep.

Katherine was the first one to wake up. She smiled as she watched George sleep. His hair was messy, which Katherine loved, and the stubble on his face was growing. Katherine would need to warn him so he could shave. Katherine placed her hand on George's chest. The rise and fall made Katherine happy.

George's eyes began to flutter open at Katherine's touch. He turned to Katherine and smiled. When he tried to kiss Katherine, she pushed him away and reminded him of morning breath. Katherine got up and picked her clothes from the floor. Unknown to her, George was watching her every move. As Katherine slid on her underwear, George whined.

"What's wrong?" Katherine asked.

"You're putting your clothes back on," George pouted.

"Well, I don't think you want Fred to see me naked," Katherine giggled.

"Oh, I doubt that," George got up and snaked his arms around Katherine's waist.

"Why's that?" Katherine turned around and wrapped her arms around George's shoulders.

"Because he and Angelina definitely did it," George winked.

"Ew! Gross!" Katherine pulled away from George and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Kari, you and I just did it last night," George laughed but then stopped when Katherine started to walk out of the room. "Wait! Where are you going?"

"To brush my teeth and get a shower."

"Can I join you?"

"Only if you behave!"