Nothing

The mansion was the last place Y/n wanted to be at the moment. She didn't have much of a choice, though. They needed to see the family before picking up Tsuki from Jirayia and Tsunade. After that, they were meeting with Zabuza and Kisame to discuss the next steps. Kakashi had already called to check in, making sure that Y/n wasn't going to go into the precinct.

Obito told Y/n that he called Shisui while she was still asleep. It was the truth, but the reasoning behind it was a lie. Obito wanted to put as much distance between Y/n and Shisui as possible. Shisui was doing well and set to go home on Friday if things progressed as planned. Obito would deal with the apparent fact later.

The moment the large, wooden door opened, Y/n was bombarded by Sakura and Mikoto. They asked a million questions as they walked to the family room. It was one of the rooms Y/n hated in the mansion- one of many. The family room was where Christmas was held the year she was undercover. The year she watched Obito dote on Rin. The year Madara proposed. The Hateful Christmas she wishes she could forget.

Entering the family room, Y/n scanned the occupants. Itachi, Sasuke, and Fugaku all stood near the terrace. The men turned as the rest of the family approached. Shisui was, of course, absent, but Izumi was also missing. Y/n made sure to stop closest to Itachi, wanting to ask a few questions of her own.

Before Y/n could voice her concerns, Fugaku stepped across the circle and embraced her. As Fugaku pulled away, he clapped Obito on the shoulder. Then, moving back between his two sons, Fukagu smiled. Sasuke gave Y/n a tight smile, typical of the youngest Uchiha. Itachi was anxious as he shifted his feet, both Obito and Y/n noticing the action.

Seeing an opening, Y/n went to ask, "Where-"

"Resting," Itachi cut the h/c off. "Izumi isn't feeling well this morning." He explained.

Curious now, Y/n stated, "Perhaps I can visit her before we leave," she saw that there was something Itachi was hiding.

Giving his best attempt at a smile, Itachi nodded, "I'll walk you up when we're finished."

Obito saw the hesitation in Itachi's face, capturing his own intrigue. Moving on with the conversation, Fugaku dove into the questions. Mikoto would tense as Y/n spoke with the knowledge she had. Obito observed his wife, curious if she would let any further information go. Sasuke had moved to stand next to Sakura, seeing his wife grow weary.

There was nothing anyone could do. They would all have to take a wait-and-see approach to the matter. That being said, they would have to make sure they paid more attention to their surroundings. Security would be hired, as well as FBI placed outside the mansion. Fugaku had refused to allow anyone to sit at his car lot while he worked, saying it was ridiculous to imagine that Madara would attack in broad daylight.

The security at the hospital would be sufficient enough for Sakura. Sasuke would handle taking Sakura to work and picking her up. Izumi could work from him, so that solved her leaving the mansion. Mikoto would watch all of the children, even hire a tutor to teach them while in the home.

After what felt like hours, they began to disperse. Lunch was being served, though Y/n was the furthest from hungry. Slowing her stride, Y/n fell into step with Itachi as they walked to the dining room. Itachi glanced over to Y/n but quickly averted his eyes. He knew that she saw right through him. That's who she was. It's what she did.

"Would you like to tell me the truth now," Itachi tensed, "or later?" She finished phrasing the question.

Shaking his head, Itachi said, "After lunch," he caught Obito's line of sight as he looked over his shoulder. "I need to speak to the both of you."