A Blanket

The fabric slipped down her shoulders. Lips brushed her neck as her hair was pushed aside. Fingers slid up and down her bare arms. Her breath hitched as his hands ghosted over her breasts. The black dress fell to the floor, bunching at her feet.

Her grip on the bar's edge flexed as she felt his hand dip. His fingers traced her hip.

Thoughts danced. Words lingered...

So much unsaid.

So much lost.

So much needed.

So much found.

Eagerness itched its way up his spine. Patience won as his desire to savor the night grew. Emotions swirled within them both:

Hate.
  Love.
    Anger.
     Sadness.

L  o  n  g  i  n  g.

Lust.

                    Desperation.

He'd take her in every way he could.

Every position.

Every surface.

Claim her.

Own her.

Keep her.

If only for tonight.

Her body was the same as he remembered. What felt like a lifetime had only been months. His touches were like a heavy reminder of their past together. Chains tied to her, keeping her anchored to him. She would never get away from him. Is that what she wanted?

Neither of them moved as he pressed his clothed body against her nude one. More. He needed more of her. Then, breaking away, he stripped. There were no words spoken at all. Neither dared to question what was happening. Neither wanted to label this. They knew it shouldn't be happening. But they wanted it. They needed it.

Again, his body was against hers. Gasping, she closed her eyes at feeling his flesh against her own. He was so eager for her, but he knew he had to take his time. She'd likely shut down after this. He wouldn't hear from her again for weeks, if not months. He had to take his time.

Burying his face into her neck, he took a deep breath. Then, daring to say it, he murmured, "I've missed you."

It was only a whimper in reply, but it was enough for him to feel her genuine emotions. One hand gripped her hip tightly while he let the other trace her folds. He could trace every dip, every curve, every inch without ever opening his eyes.

Teeth raked her neck as he tried to hold back the need to devour her. The desire to rip her apart and put her back together. Only to defile her again. To purify her again. Whatever it took for her to remember where she belonged. Writhing beneath him. Moaning while she straddles him.

His thick length was pressed against her ass as he bent her slightly. His fingers plunged into her core. She was eager for him. Slick. Ready. She loved the way his mouth felt on her skin. He loved the way she smelt as he inhaled deeply.

Walls clenching around his fingers, a moan escaped her. He wanted more of her. All of her. He couldn't take it. Harshly, he turned her around. Lifting her, he settled her on the bar top. There was hardly any room, but she leaned back on her hands as he shoved her legs apart.

Breath hot against her clit, she tilted her head back. When his mouth met her flesh, she was putty in his hands. He could do as he pleased. He could have her, all of her. Everything was his. Her heart. Her soul. Her life. This was what she wanted to show him. While he crushed her, he still had her.