Tora

Y/n threw a look over her shoulder where she knew Rasa was sitting. She ignored the look Genma gave her as she turned back to Tora. Lifting her chin, she walked around the man for the door. Tora followed Y/n into the parking lot.

"Sister might be pushing it," Y/n quipped as she reached her car. "I'll follow you." She said as she turned around.

Tora used his size to his advantage. He towered over Y/n, similar to Obito, just shy of Madara and Izuna.

Tora leaned closer, "Scared to go with me?"

"I was always taught never to let my kidnapper take me to a second location," she threw back at him. "I'm assuming your mother wants to have a chat?"

Moving to his full height, he replied, "We both have things we'd like to discuss," he said plainly.

"What could either of you want with me?" Y/n was curious. She was also a little uneasy in his presence.

Y/n hated how he slipped his hands into his pockets again. He was like the rest of them. Intimidating. Arrogant. Attractive.

A delighted smile spread across his face, "There's plenty I want with you, Kosai."

Racking her brain, Y/n frowned, "Iris?" She asked.

"Beautiful," Tora began, "messenger of the gods. She was also linked to death as the guide for the souls of women to the afterlife. Take it as you see fit, Kosai."

A compliment laced with a threat. He was conniving and manipulative. He fit in with the rest of the family. From his looks to his presence, he was definitely related to the rest of them. Damn them all.

Crossing her arms, Y/n let her hand slip into her opened purse, "How'd you find out I was coming to Suna?"

"A birdie," he smirked. "Get in the car, Y/n."

Thinking over her choices, Y/n gave an annoyed sigh, "Don't waste my time, Tora."

Turning, Y/n pulled the handle. She gasped a rare occurrence when Tora's hand slammed the door shut. He boxed her in as he stepped closer. "I'll take all the time I need, Kosai."

The heat from her back disappeared, and Y/n shivered. Ignoring the screaming need to run away, Y/n climbed into the car. She spotted Tora in a red Porsche as he waved her to follow. Pressing the call button, Y/n did what she thought was the smart thing to do.

"Is everything alright, Hikari*?" The voice filled the car, and Y/n relaxed a hair.

"If I don't call you back in an hour," she heard the grunt on the other end of the line, "I want you to call Zabuza."

Y/n heard him moving, "I thought you were meeting Rasa in a public place?"

"I did," she said dryly, "Someone sent Tora to the restaurant. I'm following him to see Tani."

"Do you think that's the best idea?" He asked.

"No, Tobirama, I don't. But what choice do I have? If he has information on Madara- or Danzo- I need to listen. What could Tani or Tora possibly have to say to me?" Y/n was close to rambling.

Tobirama thought for a moment before answering, "Plenty," he was about to drive to Suna, "you don't have to do this, Y/n."

"I will do this for myself," she defended, "I have questions for Tani. This is closure for me, Tobi."

Tobirama sighed, "Okay, Hikari." Y/n wasn't used to the new name. It was soft and tender. Not like Tobirama. "I will start driving. If you don't call me, Madara won't be the only one that idiot has to answer to."