let me just say. i would die for briar. she's so hot idgaf💔

briar was sitting in the dining hall when the owls came swooping in with letters.

her mother's owl flew down and perched itself on the side of the table, waiting for briar to give it a reward.

she didn't really know what it would like so she gave it a small piece of bread and a pat on the head before it flew off.

the letter looked like it had been through hell,

briar aurora rose,

i hope you are having a good time at school, i know it must have been a hard first couple days. but you're strong, and i know you have friends that can help you along. i heard there was going to be a rain storm near hogwarts, hopefully it doesn't get to this letter. i miss you dearly. please write back soon.

from, 
mum

she folded up the letter and put it in her robes pocket just before she saw a flash of red hair sit down next to her, "whatcha got there?"

"letter from my mum."

"ah, well i just came over here to tell you that our first meeting is tomorrow. i'll give you the directions to where it's being held tomorrow morning." ginny said in a hushed tone.

"cool... so are you gonna stay and chat?" briar asked hopefully. "sorry i cant." ginny answered, "luna is waiting for me."

"oh yeah, what's going on with you two?"

with all this chaos she had almost forgotten about luna and ginny's relationship.

"well, i'm gonna try and find that out." ginny smiled.

before ginny got up to leave the hall briar whispered, "good luck."

~

the next morning ginny did as she said and gave briar the directions to where the group would be meeting.

as she studied them, she realized she had been here before, "i don't need this gin, i've been here before, i know the way."

"what?! how? barely anybody knows where the room of requirement is." ginny said slowly taking the slip back from briar.

"is that what's its called?" briar asked, "well, yeah i've been here before."

"how?"

"i stumbled upon it last year, although i don't know how much help that room will be..."

"what do you mean?"ginny looked at her quizzically.

"well for one, it's just a small room with a bed and a side table." briar shrugged.

"oh..." ginny looked down to the slip of paper confused, "i better tell hermione this."

before briar could give her apologies, ginny walked off, to presumably find hermione like she said she would.

later that day, no one told her wether the location switched or not, so she just went to the room of requirement.

when she arrived and walked in the door, she saw a large room acquainted with different things. it certainly did not look like a tiny room to nap in.