tw: drugs, alcohol

briar danced around in her room.

she couldn't believe she was going to the ball with ronald weasley.

remembering the party that was being held, she glanced over at her tower of assignments.

the party had already started.

as she went through her trunk of clothes, she came across a black dress.

she didn't even remember why she packed it.

'i have all weekend to do work' she thought to herself, 'but do i really want to spend my weekend doing work?'

after minutes of sitting there, arguing with herself in her head she came to a verdict, 'i'll spend sunday and monday morning doing all my work. so then i have saturday and tonight.'

she excitedly jumped up and squeezed on the dress.

she had to admit to herself, she looked pretty good.

she sat down at her vanity as she layered on eyeliner and mascara.

her hair was still fluffy from being washed that morning, so she kept it down.

before stepping out of her dorm she slipped on some converse and said goodbye to toulouse.

her gryffindor robe was wrapped around her body tightly as she walked through the corridors.

she was too nervous that someone might catch her, so she brought her robe along, it never hurt to be too safe.

as she slipped into the room of requirement, she instantly got hit with that 'party smell'.

drugs, alcohol, sex, and sweat.

ron had been waiting for her to arrive.

he started to think that maybe she didn't care if her cat was shaved, and stayed to do work.

his eyes immediately went to her, she slowly took off her robe looking around the room.

a coat hanger appeared as she set it to hang onto it.

fred waltzed up to her slightly drunk, "so, you decided to show up?"

"you practically forced me, i don't want a bald cat." she laughed up at him.

he looked over to the coat hanger and frowned, "why'd you bring your robe?"

"i was scared of getting caught walking around in the halls past curfew looking like this..." she gestured down to her dress awkwardly.

fred slung his arm around her shoulder and led her over to a table with some drinks.

"here," he handed her a cup smiling, "have a fire whiskey."

ron watched as she downed the cup, then quickly chased it with some cheap soda.

in between the whiskey and soda she made a disgusted face before quickly gulping down the soda.

he saw her take a couple more swigs of the fire whiskey, this time not chasing it.

she laughed as she tossed her cup aside.

ron looked down at the rolled joint laced between his fingers he had forgotten about.

he took a long inhale before someone snatched it out of his hands.

"oi! give it back!" he reached for the joint just as hermione pulled it away from him.

"that stuff will kill you ron!" hermione said stone faced.