i cant believe i'm about to do this but,

tw: smut

"you're bloody amazing, you know that?"

briar's face flushed at the compliment. she said nothing in return, only shook her head as she pulled him towards her dorm.

once she closed the door behind them, ron slammed her against the door, not too hard, of course.

there was a moment of them just staring at each other.

she bit her lip to try and hide her growing smile.

that only made desperation wash over him, even more than before.

he put his hands on either side of her head, against the door frame.

he slowly leaned down and connected their lips.

his hands let go of the door frame and rested on her waist, keeping her pressed up against the door.

he moved himself closer to her, if that was even possible, crouching down to her stomach to grab her thighs, effortlessly pulling her legs up and around his back.

as she was hoisted up onto him, she could feel his toned stomach against the middle of her hips.

she was lifted slightly above him, causing her to have to lean down to kiss him, with her hand settling on his shoulders.

ron pulled away, "are we gonna do this?"

"only if you want to." she responded.

"no- i want to."

she smiled, "good..."

leaning back down she connected their lips again, this time deepening the kiss.

his lips moved down from hers, to the nape of her neck, kissing it lightly until he parted his mouth.

after he was satisfied with the tiny mark on her neck, he went down to her collarbones.

she hummed in gratitude, instantly becoming embarrassed by her sudden vulnerability.

he only smiled and kept going.

she was begging for friction at this point. but, she didn't want to seem desperate.

once he was finished with her collarbone, he turned around, letting her fall onto the bed.

he stood back and admired her, laying on the bed, with her hair falling around her face, arms outstretched on the mattress, and the look of sultry expressed.

he could tell she was starting to feel something, the same thing as him.

briar used her arms to lift her upper half up, leaning on her hands on either side of her, looking at him intently.

ron took a deep breath and pulled off his shirt.

she was almost shaking with desire.

she knew that she wanted him, right now.

he leaned down, planting his arms back on either side of her body, kissing her as she laid back down onto the bed.

she could feel himself hardening against her.

even though she knew she wanted this just as back as him, she didn't want to give him the satisfaction just yet.

she pulled him off of her, flipping them over so she was straddling him, he was laying down beneath her, confused fo what she was going to do.