the only time they left her room was for dinner.

when they came back ron remembered something, "oh shit."

"what?"

"i have prefect rounds tonight."

she groaned, "how long?"

"i'm not sure, i guess whenever we get done?" he shrugged.

when he saw her dissatisfaction he spoke again, "i'll come back right after."

"ok... what time do you have to leave?"

he looked up at the clock in her dorm, "in an hour."

"perfect, we have time." briar said as she snaked her arms around his neck.

she was still wearing her uniform, which ron always seemed to like.

she guessed he had a thing for the short plaid skirts and high knee socks.

his hands pulled her closer from her lower waist.

her eyes drifted down to his prefect badge. "mr prefect."

he playfully scoffed, rolling his eyes as he bent down for a kiss.

he had quite some height on her, being 6'1 and her 5'4.

she couldn't process how he was tall and lanky and slightly muscular, but somehow he was both.

his red hair was messy and in his face, causing her to pull back from the kiss and move his hair so she could see his eyes.

"you have pretty eyes." she whispered.

he smiled down at her, "your eyes kinda look like grass."

briar breathed out a chuckle and hit his chest before flopping down on her bed.

she sat up realizing something and started going through her bed side table's drawer before ultimately pulling something out and holding it up in the air with a satisfied smile. "i forgot we still had another blunt."

ron sighed and sat down on the edge of the mattress, "i have prefect duties soon."

"i know." she said as she rolled her eyes, "one blunt won't be enough to get us high anyways, only buzzed."

he looked down at the rolled cigarette in between her fingers and lit it with the tip of his wand as he took in a breath.

after a few minutes he looked at the blunt. "this stuff is strong."

instead of replying, briar took it out of his hand and took a puff.

after a little while they were both feeling a little buzz.

"man, this stuff is strong." she laughed.

they were still able to comprehend things, but still have them enough of a high to feel light and relaxed.

briar pulled him in for another kiss, instantly ron accepted and deepened it.

he put his hand on her lower back, leaning her down into the mattress.

as he hovered over her, he moved his head down to her neck.

she sighed and took his face in her hands, pulling it back up to hers.

it was safe to say, she preferred being on the top. that was something they both learned very quickly.

she guessed it was because she didn't like just laying there.

but overall they were both switches.

as it's been told before, they were always in the predicament of one of them being bold while the other was flustered. and it flipped back and fourth constantly.