tw: smut

they stumbled backwards into the front door, briar pressed against the cold wood.

she shuddered, but didn't stop kissing ron. 

with the harsh winter surrounding them, they clung onto each other, pulling each other as close as they possibly could, taking in the other's heat.

he could taste her pumpkin flavored chapstick prominently, taking in every bit of her that he could.

not daring to release from the kiss, ron let go one hand from her to find the doorknob. when he did, he turned it, nearly making them fall into the house.

the warmth of the house hit them like a ton of bricks.

ron quickly closed to door behind him as briar sat herself atop the kitchen counter. he followed her like a lost puppy, reconnecting their lips once again.

she had her back arched as she tried to create some form of friction between them.

they both knew they couldn't do anything in the middle of his kitchen or in the living room.

"let's go to your room." she sighed as he kissed her neck.

"we can't." he broke away from her, "harry's in there."

"there arent any other rooms?" briar asked impatiently.

he thought for a second, then pulled her down from the counter top, leading her up to the guest room.

as they closed the door behind them, briar groaned in realization, "i don't have my wand."

instantly knowing what she was referring to, he sighed and stalked out of the room, telling her to stay put.

when he came back, he closed the door again and pointed his wand to the door, muttering the locking and silencing spell.

he instantly pushed her back up against the door as she wrapped her legs around his torso, causing his wand to clatter to the floor.

she bit his lip as she toyed with the ends of his hair on the back of his neck, driving him crazy.

he went for the nape of her neck, causing her to groan in satisfaction.

she felt him smile against her skin, causing her to speak up, "you know, this doesn't mean i'm still not mad at you."

"i don't care." ron mumbled, she could feel his hot breath on her neck.

"you're so annoying weasley." she scoffed, trying to get a rise out of him.

he groaned and held his hands, leaning on the wall, beside her, trapping her into him. "i'm not the one being annoying, you're the one who can't keep her pretty little mouth shut." and with that he slammed his lips against hers before she could reply.

she didn't even know what she would have said in return anyway, it only made her want him more.

heat coursed through her body as he pulled his leg up between her.

she gasped slightly at the suddenness of it all.

briar took her hands and pushed his shoulders back, disconnecting their lips so he could get a better look at her.

his eye lids were heavy as he watched her cross her arms over her stomach to slowly pull up her top, revealing nothing underneath.

with her chest bare and pale, he stared for a moment before meeting her eye line and putting his hands on either side of her face to kiss her.

he picked her up by her thighs and sat down on the bed so she was straddling him.

she pushed him down onto the mattress so she was hovering over him.

he didn't let it stay like that for too long though, he instantly pinned her against the bed sheets, lowering himself down to her waist.

he slid her bottoms down her legs, throwing them off to the side.

he pushed her underwear to the side and lowered his head, slowly parting her legs to have more access.

at the contact of his mouth, she arched her back in satisfaction and quiet moan.

ron pulled his face up to her and shushed her, "stay quiet." he snapped.

"why?" she questioned, upset he stopped. "there a silencing spell on the door."

"because, if you don't stay quiet i won't continue." he answered with a bit of edge in his voice.

when she didn't respond and just raised her eyebrows up at him for him to keep going, he nodded, "good..."

as he lowered himself to her again, she felt pleasure rush through her, so deprived of his touch.

she didn't use her vocal chords, only let out her heavy breathing.

right as she bit down on her lip, feeling like she was going to finally release, he abruptly stopped, causing her to sit up angrily.

"i didn't say anything the entire time!" she shrieked.

"i know, but i'm not letting you off that easily, i like seeing you suffer." he smirked down at her.

she could feel her cheeks heat up at his comment.

"it's your turn, darling." he said softly, holding her face in his hands.

she rolled her eyes, but pushed him down and slid off his thin pj pants. they really weren't doing much to cover up his growing length, and she didn't even notice until she laid her fingers on the waist of the pants.

briar uncovered his boxers and looked up at rom through her eyelashes innocently, "you better stay quiet, or else i'll stop."

before she let him answer, without warning, she fully took in him and bobbed her head up and down at a rapid pace.

he couldn't help but groan out, "oh bri, just like that." she didn't care, cause she had something else planned.

he was too big for her, so she tried to do the best she could.

when she felt his body tense up, she slid her tongue up and slow before standing up from the bed.

"what the fuck bri?" he angrily clenched his jaw, needing a sense of release.

"i just realized," she started, "you don't deserve to have sex with me tonight."

she stood up, motioning him to the door, "i can finish myself off."

he propped himself up, staring at her with a look of unbelief on his face. "you can't be serious."

"oh, but i am." she reassured, confidence oozing out of her.

ron stood up slipping his clothes back on.

he was about to exit the room when he turned around, leaning on the doorframe. "i'll get back at you for this."

"oh yeah, i bet you will." she snickered. "goodnight... ronald."

as she closed the door on him, she smiled to herself, proud she left him all hot and bothered.

maybe he didn't deserve even more punishment, but it was fun watching him be so assertive and direct with her.

she wanted to see that side of him again, even if it meant having to wait till he realized he's at fault.

ok so update🙏

idk if i told you guys yet but me and her are going to a dance together and then a party afterwards.

sooooo yeah i wasn't expecting on going to the dance but i'll go for her lol👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

anyways, hope you enjoyed i seriously love you all and your comments SO MUCH