it was time to leave for holiday.

briar was beyond excited.

after breakfast, she went back up to her dorm to finish packing up.

ginny walked into her room with a big smile on her face, "you're coming over our house, finally."

"i know, i'm so excited." she replied. "are we leaving soon?"

"yeah, in about ten minutes."

briar nodded and went back to packing.

just a few moments later, ginny came back into her dorm, practically jumping off the walls.

she grabbed briar's hand and pulled her out of the room.

briar slid out of her grasp with just enough time to pick up toulouse.

they rushed down to stairs, ginny yanking her along.

"finally." ron sighed.

briar furrowed her eyebrows at him and squinted her eyes.

they began towards the train, harry, hermione and ron, fred and george, and briar and ginny walking in their little pairs/groups, having their own conversations.

as they boarded the train, the twins went off to find lee while ginny set off to find luna and neville.

briar turned expecting to see ron, harry, and hermione waiting for her, but she didn't.

she was hoping at least ron, maybe harry would, but they went off to their own compartment.

briar bit her lip as she walked in hopes to find wherever luna, neville, and ginny would be.

she walked down all the different compartments, lugging her suitcase with her.

once she saw a platinum and red head of hair, she knew it was them.

either it was them, or draco bullying harry, ron, and hermione.

she decided to take a chance and open the compartment door slightly.

she let out a sigh of relief when she saw luna turn to look at her.

"thank merlin," briar threw herself into the seat, "i was scared you might be draco."

"i thought you were sitting with my brother." ginny looked at her confused.

"i was, but i decided to hangout with you guys." she answered.

"splendid." neville smiled.

~

"hey where's briar?" ron asked some time after leaving the station.

harry shrugged as he fiddled with his chocolate frog, hermione didn't say anything.

ron bit down on his tongue hastily. "i'll be back in a minute." he said.

harry mumbled an 'ok' while hermione stared after him leaving their compartment.

he walked through the train, opening so many compartments to check if one of them was occupied by her, he lost count.

finally, he pulled the next door open, his eyes instantly landing on briar.

she was sitting next to neville, her head perched on his shoulder as she slept soundly.

he gulped, looking down at her.

"ron!" ginny yelled into his ear.

he looked over at his sister, annoyed.