BRO I POSTED THE LAST CHAPTER AND LITERALLY TWO MINUTES LATER I GET NOTIFS FROM IT.

YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST LOL

tw: weed and steamy make out sesh, ig?

she looked up at him intently, he looked down to her as he took a long breath in.

he released the cigarette from his mouth and breathed out causing a dim light but now also a hazy puff of smoke between them.

briar felt her breath get caught in her throat as she looked up at him.

he looked so... hot.

the smoke was surrounding his face perfectly complimenting his features.

he licked his chapped lips, as he stared down at her with a hard expression.

his hands were placed on either side of her of her shoulders, his left hand's pointer and middle finger holding up the cigarette lazily with his carpus holding himself up into the bed sheets. his right hand, was holding the lighter between their faces, with his elbow leaning into the other side of the bed sheets.

she didn't know how but his eyes seemed to look more blue than they did before.

which was weird, because the light between them was only a tiny flame

still, somehow, with that tiny amount of light, they could see and study every inch of the others face.

she, was breathless.

which only made him feel things he shouldn't.

her hair fell perfectly around her head, it looked so soft, and nice.

her lips were slightly parted and more puffed and full than they usually were.

she already had pretty big, full, lips, but somehow smoking made her lips either appear or just showed how truly big they were when she wasn't nibbling on them.

they looked so lucious, so, captivating.

like he needed a taste, or else he would die.

her cheeks were flushed a light pink color, while her eyes were big and open with anticipation.

her chest was rising and falling, causing her chest to hit his lightly as it rose.

he was so lost in her eyes, he didn't even notice her steal the cigarette out of his fingers, bringing it up to her mouth.

once she blew out the smoke, she linked her wrists together behind his neck, like she did when they were dancing.

but this time, she had a cigarette in her hand and was pulling his face down towards hers slowly.

his finger slipped on the lighter, causing the flame to go out, dropping the lighter to the floor.

now, the only light that there was to see each other was the moonlight pouring through the windows.

their lips brushed lightly, staying there for a moment.

feeling like this was just a dream.

briar wanted to make sure it was real.

she used her free hand behind his neck to twirl his hair between her fingers, tugging at it slightly.

in reply, he hummed, showing he didn't not like it.

their lips were still just centimeters away from the other's.

after hearing his response, she crashed her lips into his, moving them in sync.

they pulled away from each other, trying to catch their breath.

"you taste good." he whispered above her.

instead of saying anything in return, she reached for her bedside table and held up a tiny container of chapstick to his eyes.

'pumpkin spice'

ron smiled as he leaned down for another taste.

as they kissed, she bit down on his bottom lip lightly, he put his hand underneath her head, his hand lifting up her head from the mattress.

she wrapped her legs around his torso, using her strength to flip herself over, so she was on top of him.

she lifted her head up and threw her head back,

holding the cigarette, still, in her hand, she rested both of her arms on either side of his face, bringing her head down towards his.

delicately, she traced her fingertip along his lips, he opened them slightly as she rested the cigarette between them, letting him take the last bit of substance left in the blunt.

once he inhaled the last bits, she pulled it away from his mouth and tapping the end with her finger before laying it on the bedside table.

she leaned back down to kiss him, but just as he lifted his lips to her's, she moved her head so she was at his jawline.

she pecked his jawline down until she got to the middle, side of his neck.

there, she parted her mouth, and sucked on the skin, knowing full well she was going to leave a mark.

"bri..." he lazily sighed.

she smiled as she gave him a hickey, knowing he would have to hide it the next day, knowing she did that to him.

after a few moments, she pulled back and could see a tiny bruise forming where her lips were.

satisfied, she moved her head back to his lips and hungrily kissed him.

he hungrily kissed back, as her body was pressed on top of his, her pelvis, sitting atop his waist, right below his stomach.

she could feel her lips loosing feeling.

she pulled back once again, swinging her leg to the side, sitting on the edge of the bed, as his face contorted into an expression of confusion.

"bri? why'd you stop?" he asked as he attempted to catch his breath.

"don't worry ronald," she smiled back at him, "there's more where that came from."

she gathered up her hair in her hands, pulling it into a loose ponytail.

"you can be patient, right?" briar questioned, leaning towards him on her hands.

he smiled and scoffed, "you're gonna kill me briar ross, absolutely murder me."

he grasped her chin with his hand and pulled her in for another kiss, to which she greatly accepted, smiling into it.

um so fun fact, i wrote this in the car on the way to the beach with my friends family in said car with me😀

anyways,

ily my little horndogs👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

did you get my joke? i thought it was pretty funny