i think i've already used this song for a chapter but whatever.

it went on like that throughout the night.

pure bliss.

an hour and a half had passed.

they were both getting hungry.

so, they went over to where the food was and piled up their plates.

both of them were laughing uncontrollably as people watched them judgmentally, stealing almost all the food the school had supplied.

briar took on the sweets while ron grabbed small hors d'oeuvres.

by the time they made it back to their table, they had stacked their plates with a gross amount of food.

harry and cho were sitting down at the table already, cho looked miserable while harry looked as if he couldn't wait for the night to be over.

briar sighed loudly as they collapsed into their seats.

for a few minutes they sat in silence, just eating off of each other's plates, stuffing themselves.

"merlin, it's like there's two of them." harry said under his breath in amazement at the sight in front of him.

but of course, their perfect night couldn't be perfect.

a platinum haired ferret came out and leaned on the table as pansy parkinson hung onto his arm for dear life.

"if it isn't the half blood, and the blood traitor." he smirked to himself as pansy let out an obvious forced, loud, laugh.

ron rolled his eyes as briar looked up and smiled to him, "hello draco."

he squinted his eyes at her, obviously not liking the response he got, "and, what are you smiling about?"

"just the fact that you're covered in icing." she shrugged nonchalantly.

he looked down to his dress robes in confusion, looking back up to her like she was insane, "what are you on about? i don't have any icing-"

before he could finish his sentence she stood up, taking an uneaten cupcake in her hand, and smooshed it onto his face.

ron and harry looked up with surprised faces, wide eyes, and huge smiles.

once she was done smearing the icing onto his face, she stepped back picking up another cupcake.

she smiled, very proud of herself.

pansy's nostrils were flaring so widely briar swore she could see right to her brain.

draco gasped, "why, you filthy little-"

with perfect aim, she shoved the other cupcake into his mouth, shutting him up.

"next time you wanna come and try to ruin me and my date's night, i won't hesitate to do a lot worse than shove a cupcake down your throat." she said innocently.

he coughed the cupcake out of his mouth and onto the floor, "you'll regret that."

"oh, i'm sure i will." briar replied sarcastically, pretending to believe him.

he tried to shrug pansy off of his arm, but only pulled her with him as he left the hall, probably in search for a bathroom to clean himself up.

"goodbye draco!" she shouted after him, "tell me if that cupcake tasted good!"

turning back to the table she saw harry and ron's astonished faces.

ron looked up at her, laughing, "that was bloody brilliant!"