43

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE BUT I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN AND ITS BEEN KINDA HECTIC IM SORRY

once they arrived back at her dorm, she pushed him against the wall and kissed him eagerly.

after a few moments of snogging, there was a knock at the door.

"briar? are you in there?" the voice on the other side of the door was muffled.

"uh- yeah, hold on a second." briar shouted as she held her finger to her lips signifying ron to stay quiet.

she combed her fingers through her hair and straightened up her clothing.

she opened to door to reveal ginny.

"i saw you get yanked out of the dining hall by my idiot brother..." she rolled her eyes as ron, on the other side of the wall, dropped his jaw and scoffed, "i just wanted to check up on you. see if anything was wrong."

"no, nope. nothings wrong. i'm just fine. i really am tired though," briar fake yawned, "i think i'm gonna go to sleep."

ginny looked at her skeptically, "ok... have you seen ron? mum sent a letter."

"uh, no, i haven't, i'm sorry." she fibbed quickly, "after he pulled me out he said something about going to hagrid's, you should check there."

"hmmm," ginny eyed her suspiciously, "alright, thanks."

"anytime."

just before briar closed the door, ginny spoke up again, "oh and briar?"

"yes?" she asked, slowly opening the door again.

"i think you forgot a few buttons on your shirt this morning." ginny pointed out before walking down the hall.

briar's eyes went wide as she instantly looked down to see her cleavage showing.

after closing the door she turned back to ron who was crouched on the floor feeding toulouse treats, "when did you unbutton my shirt?"

"is she gone?" he questioned, standing back up, "i thought she'd never leave."

"ronald." she couldn't help but laugh, "my shirt?"

"oh! right," he looked down at her chest before flickering his eyes back up to her's, "i managed to do it while you were getting off to our snog." he joked.

"ha ha, very funny." she replied.

"you wanna go down to the common room?"

"sure." she shrugged, moving back towards the door.

ron was quick to stop her, "wait- i need to do something before we go."

briar turned back to him with her eyebrows creased, "what?"

he moved closer to her and buttoned back up her shirt.

"you think people are gonna look at my chest?" she laughed.

"oh, come off it bri." he scoffed as he rested his hands on her upper arms.

she pressed her lips into a line and squinted her eyes at him, showing she didn't understand.

he sighed loudly, "i don't want everybody staring at you."

"why not?" she challenged him.

"you know why."

"no i don't."

she knew why, she just loved playing this little game.

neither of them spoke for a minute, both staring at each other waiting for the other one to talk.

ron sighed again, louder this time, "because, you're bloody attractive! and everyone fancies you!"

a smile broke out onto her face, "you know, you're very cute when you're all jealous."

she teased him as she tapped her pointer finger on the tip of his nose.

just as she was about to open the door to leave, she turned back to face him, "and not everyone fancies me."

"yes they do!" he countered, "i see them looking at you in the halls, trying to talk to you, and it just so happens whenever you're around they need help with schoolwork? it's just embarrassing at this point for them."

"oh ronald, stop it."

"no, but it's true! even draco asked you out, and he despises anyone who isn't a 'pure blood'." ron held up two of his fingers, bending them down to make air quotes.

she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, already playing with his hair, "when will you realize, ronald, that i don't want any of those stupid boys."

he blushed at her contact and words she spoke to him.

he leaned down slightly, connecting their lips.

when they pulled apart, ron smirked down at her. "i changed my mind. why not we just stay up here?"

"fine by me." she agreed, disconnecting their bodies, she walked over to the trunk in her room.

she began to pull her shirt off, but ron clapped his hands over his eyes, "bloody hell bri! i'm right here!"

briar turned around to face him, "i know."

his face flushed instantly at her words. noticing this, she rolled her eyes playfully. "ronald," she began, "we have seen each other naked, i think we are past the point of being scared to change in front of one another."

ron's face only grew a darker shade of red as she kept speaking.

"alright, i'll just get changed in the bathroom then-"

"what?! i didn't say that!" he cut her off helplessly, "i mean- it's your dorm, you can change where ever you want to."

"thanks ron, i didn't think about that." briar joked.

he didn't seem to catch onto her sarcasm, "i'm messing with you." she laughed.

she found it cute how easily she could make him flustered, it's so often that she's the one being tongue tied, it was nice to sometimes be the confident one.

"relax, love."

"i am." his voice cracked.

she couldn't stop the laughter that rose in her throat.

regaining some of his dominance, ron picked her up by the waist and threw her on the bed, "don't make fun, it's not nice."

and just like that, she was back to being the nervous one.